Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just about done!!!!

sc fab 1
    ok boss, now that u are done, time to help the brothas out in b town! ....... your $hiat is OFF THE HOOK!..... oh yeah, the steering wheel looks good!

BA Kurtis
    Great job, turned out real nice, good luck first time out

Boatmike
    Ya i really would have liked to help, BUT someone never answers their dam door. I went by at least 8 times to lend a hand but i guess you may have been busy GETTIN BUSY!!! LOL At least that is what i have been told. If that is true you are the man!!! I even went by your house and the boat was sitting outside and i pounded on the door and nobody answered. Chad you really did a nice job bro and i am porud of ya!!

HONDOG
    Everybody says that photos cannot do this boat justice. Cant wait to see it at the lake.
    Bob

wfoflat
    Looks real nice!!!

wfoflat
    Do you know the offset of the wheels?? Did that set of wheels just bolt on or did you have to modify the trailer.

whitenuckled
    I had to run an adapter. Those wheels wouldnt come in a 5 on 4 1/2. Here is a pic so you can see the adapter. 5 3/4" backspacing. Adapter is an 1 1/4".

wfoflat
    Thanks

watergun4u
    Hey Chad, when we going to the lake to test the beast!!!!! I am home all the time bro, anytime you need hand get ahold of me! G's got my number!:idea:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast