Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WANTED: Semi Project Jet Boat

N02 Chevelle
    Hey,
    The deal is I'm only 19 and I am in desperate need of a jet boat. I live in san diego and have been going to the river forever. I would like to find a jet boat from 17-22'. Preferably a chevy motor but a ford will do for now. Either a berkley or dominator pump. Paint is not important, as long as its not bare glass. I would like the interior to be some what done. I'm pretty good with engines, so if it needs work, I'll do it. My price range is up to about 3500 right now. It doesn't have to be the fastest boat on the planet either. 50-55-60 mph is more than enough for now. Thank you for looking and hopefully you have something.
    Randy

BLOWN88FRESNO MINI
    I have a 1976 21'6" Fresno Daycruiser bare hull, comes with 2 25 gal alum. tanks, 1991 V/M trailer, Berkeley jet with fresh rebuild, ss 'b' impellor ,454 bare block all machining done!, used crower 304 duration cam, motor mounts and hardin marine exhaust logs, plus other misc. parts. $3200.00 obo
    Last pict is an example of another Fresno Daycruiser,not mine!

Moneypitt
    Hey,
    The deal is I'm only 19 and I am in desperate need of a jet boat. I live in san diego and have been going to the river forever. I would like to find a jet boat from 17-22'. Preferably a chevy motor but a ford will do for now. Either a berkley or dominator pump. Paint is not important, as long as its not bare glass. I would like the interior to be some what done. I'm pretty good with engines, so if it needs work, I'll do it. My price range is up to about 3500 right now. It doesn't have to be the fastest boat on the planet either. 50-55-60 mph is more than enough for now. Thank you for looking and hopefully you have something.
    Randy
    Activate your PMs.......MP

FOURQ
    I have a 75 Southwind 20' cruiser needs new interior but runs good
    (ford 460) pump was just rebuilt (berkley 12jg) has a droop. new wiring, ignition. trailer is in good condition with good tires. runs great and is usable now
    $4000.
    928-208-0291
    Shawn

RivrKD
    I also live in the San Diago area and I was about your age when I got my first jet boat. Both of those boats above are way to heavy for what you want. If you want my help I will get you hooked up. By the way to make a jet boat haul a$$ a ford can not turn the RPMs to ever make that happen like a Chevy.

N02 Chevelle
    and I like Chevys. I found a 19 ft Challenger for 3000 with a 454 and a dominator. Interior beat but thats not an issue right now.

N02 Chevelle
    I also live in the San Diago area and I was about your age when I got my first jet boat. Both of those boats above are way to heavy for what you want. If you want my help I will get you hooked up. By the way to make a jet boat haul a$$ a ford can not turn the RPMs to ever make that happen like a Chevy.
    That would be way awesome if you could give me a hand.

FOURQ
    By the way to make a jet boat haul a$$ a ford can not turn the RPMs to ever make that happen like a Chevy.
    Son you have a lot to learn... I am a Chevy guy but there are some BIG HITTING ferds out there.. dont knock em

obnoxious001

Aqua Boogie1
    I have a 19ft. Phamton, gel is decent, interior is good, no rips. 460 ford, just has to be put back together and your ready to go. I'll post some pics once I get get home form work this evening. What are you looking to spend????? You can PM me if you like.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast