well 1st off i'd like to thank all you guys who gave me good advise over the past 7-8months with my blown jet build up! unchained, chris straub, you other guys(to many to list), your knowledge is invaluable and i appreciate the hell outta it!!!!
i took out my tx-19 today nervous as hell after a 2month grind to get back on the water i was getting plum burnt out and just needed alittle lake time to revive. it was raining today up until 3 so i took off work, headed home, hooked onto my tx and headed out. got to the lake and the sun came out for me i backed the boat down into the water, checked for leaks(i went thru pump too), pushed off my trailer and fired the new blown roller 475 up. check the normal stuff, oil pressure, take a look at a/f ratio, etc.. putted outta the cove and found some nice 2-3inch chop and laid the hammer down half way. OMFG!! the sumabitch took off like a phucking rocket let me just say this loud "__CK NITROUS, I'LL NEVER TOUCH THE STUFF AGAIN NOW THAT I'VE WENT BLOWN:devil: "
i stuck a 6k chip in the btm just to break in on, set timing at 34 and btm to @1/4. so with the 6k chip in it, it only takes a blink and the boat is at 6k banging the limiter and i didn't bring my 7k chip . couldn't even get into the secondaries before my shift lift would come on at @5950 before it'd bang out.
so far its 10mph faster, helllllla lot quiker, and i haven't even stepped into the secondaries yet! i love it :devil: i'll snap some pics and getting some roost pics this weekend when i take the fam out. the boat is throwing a hella rooster