Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Big Sale at Ralphs!!

Nord
    If you go to Ralphs, grab one of their flyers in the front with the coupons. They have 30 packs of Coors for 12.99 with 25 dollar purchase. They have their meat at 50% off as well. I didn't check other brands of beer, but I believe they are on sale too!! Good time to stock up for the 4th
    Your Welcome
    ~NORD~

Havasu Hangin'
    Ralphs has the highest margins in the state...so be careful on that $25 purchase....or you could easily be giving it back.
    50% off? Let's hope they didn't raise the price first (which they have been known to do).

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I hate Ralphs. But thanks for the info.

Nord
    Sometimes if you don't have anything nice to say.............:devil:
    HATERS.....

Havasu Hangin'
    Ralphs has 18 different pricing zones. They charge more (for the same items) in neighborhoods where they have less competition.
    They also have closed over 30 stores in the past two years (because there was competition in the area).

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Sometimes if you don't have anything nice to say.............:devil:
    HATERS.....
    I will zip it then..:jawdrop:

Xlration Marine
    They are the same as Safeway, are they not?? If so the last piece of meat that I bought from them is holding up GREAT. I made a new pair of boots out of it, going on 2 1/2 years now.

Baja Big Dog
    If you go to Ralphs, grab one of their flyers in the front with the coupons. They have 30 packs of Coors for 12.99 with 25 dollar purchase. They have their meat at 50% off as well. I didn't check other brands of beer, but I believe they are on sale too!! Good time to stock up for the 4th
    Your Welcome
    ~NORD~
    God bless ***boat....you post up something good, and it gets hammered!!!
    If I drank I would go to Ralphs and buy the beer, and I would call you up and down a couple with you...thanks Nord!
    I do eat though, but you can forget the steak dinner!!

catman-do
    Thats wierd, because with doubling coupons, the ralphs by us is much less expensive than Albertsons or Staters. Most of the time when I look at the cost per ounce I find that they are even beating out Costco when things are on sale.

Havasu Hangin'
    God bless ***boat....you post up something good, and it gets hammered!!!
    I'm not hammering it....I'm just saying "be careful". A "loss leader" to get people in the store is great, but you have to be careful.
    Ralphs also does things like run ads on items at their regular price- most people don't catch it.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast