Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WTF is with new music?

AZJD
    LEAN LIKE A CHOLO?
    WTF is this crap? Do you have to have any musical talent to make music anymore.
    You know I laughed at the Umbrella song when I first heard it, but it's kinda good.
    But lean like a cholo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RiverDave
    I can sell a mill sayin nothin on the track..
    This is why I'm hot.
    I'm hot cuz I'm fly.. You ain't cuz you not!
    RD

AZJD
    Baaaaallllllllllllliiinnnnnnnnn!

Jordy
    OK, so I was surfing through the radio stations the other day and came across this little gem by Brad Paisley called Ticks... I had to turn it up and listen hard because I wasn't sure I was hearing it correctly... "I'd like to check you for ticks..." :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
    http://music.aol.com/artist/brad-pai...00170000000009
    Click on Ticks...

RiverDave
    Jordy, I told Stacy about that song and she didn't believe me at first.. LOL After she heard it she was sitting there with the "WTF?" look on her face..
    Now everytime it comes on the radio the words "This is the dumbest song ever written" are muttered.
    I can't hardly believe that somebody wrote that and thought it was good?
    RD

Caljamr
    OK, so I was surfing through the radio stations the other day and came across this little gem by Brad Paisley called Ticks... I had to turn it up and listen hard because I wasn't sure I was hearing it correctly... "I'd like to check you for ticks..." :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
    Click on Ticks...
    HEY!!!! That's a good song. Check you for ticks is the country version of "milkshake". Now that's a song to complain about.

Caljamr
    Jordy, I told Stacy about that song and she didn't believe me at first.. LOL After she heard it she was sitting there with the "WTF?" look on her face..
    Now everytime it comes on the radio the words "This is the dumbest song ever written" are muttered.
    I can't hardly believe that somebody wrote that and thought it was good?
    RD
    I guess you gotta' be a little bit country to understand.....you city folk just don't git it!!!

Jordy
    Yeah, I heard it myself and couldn't believe I was hearing it... had to turn the radio up and concentrate on what I could possibly be misunderstanding that ended up sounding like "I'd like to check your for ticks..." And it's like the #5 song right now!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
    Turn left here Dale. :notam:

AZJD
    Click on Ticks...

Jordy

Seriously... substitute "I'd like to play with your tits" and it's a much better song.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast