Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Windy is it?

AZKC
    Holy cow its a mess here in Tucson today, winds blowin 25 mph plus. Then no rain(to speak of) in over 110 plus days. Just a bit dusty :yuk:

OnlyMoney
    It's been crazy here since Midnight. Let's just say it's windy enough to close the 95 between Searchlight and Laughlin. Good thing I'm not driving down to Havi today. :220v: :220v:

Terminal Velocity
    Same thing here in Vegas easily sustained 25mph with gusts pushing 40+. And i hate the wind!!!

Boatcop
    Blowing like Linda Lovelace over here.
    But there was still a guy on the River in Ski-Race mode, cutting through the chop at 60+. Probably practicing for the Catalina run. Perfect conditions for it.

Warlockjer
    Hey BC, I'll bet someone asks who Linda Lovelace is. Your age is showing.
    I remember her well from the 70s, Dam do I remember her..........

GHT
    Evening new reported we, Northwest Vegas, had gust up to 49 mph.
    It sucks..

vishus
    no wind in the PHX area... just dry like Tucson and the rest of AZ...

Waist Deep
    No wind here in HB. Got Fog

meaniam
    you can keep that damn wind im tired of it, living below the cajon pass where high winds are 60 mph to 110 mph. im just tired of that shit. and would like to get some real rain. im worried the river may dry up. cant belive the news isnt sayin nothing about drought with 2in so far this year.
    im just glad the wind is gone a couple days so now i can get a full night sleep.

Robbie Racer
    Holy cow its a mess here in Tucson today, winds blowin 25 mph plus. Then no rain(to speak of) in over 110 plus days. Just a bit dusty :yuk:
    WTF!! I just got back home after picking my boat up at Larry Peto's yesterday. It was like a dust bowl from Tucson to Chandler then not bad around Phoenix but by the time I got to the Indio/Palm Springs area, it was blowing like crazy again. I passed one trailer that had a half of a mobile home on it that was blown over on it's side. All that wind dropped my towing milage down to 7.9 mpg. :cry:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast