Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Isabella over the weekend of July 14th anyone?

eliminatedsprinter
    Looks like we will head up friday July 13 in the early afternoon for the auxillary dam. Anyone else here interested???

Mrs Luvnlife
    Looks like we will head up friday July 13 in the early afternoon for the auxillary dam. Anyone else here interested???
    Wish it was the following weekend, but....whatever, twist my arm . Any idea on the water level??....we'd be dragging the boat along with us (I think Cale may have a website for the level info). Do you think we can launch with the toter?

eliminatedsprinter
    Wish it was the following weekend, but....whatever, twist my arm . Any idea on the water level??....we'd be dragging the boat along with us (I think Cale may have a website for the level info). Do you think we can launch with the toter?
    Consider it twisted.
    The ramp between P. Cove and the aux. Dam is nice and wide. If you can get up there on fri it should be no problem.

JetBoatRich
    Maybe we can clear time for a day trip:jawdrop:

Desert Rat
    Might see what we can do, but after living in the Motorhome for two weeks we will most likely make it a day trip. By the way Yellowstone is a must! Now on to Boise to look for a "get the fock out of California home" Then on to Shasta for a few days on my bro's houseboat! Damn I DON'T want to come home!!!!!!

Mrs Luvnlife
    Maybe we can clear time for a day trip:jawdrop:
    Take time, make time .

Mrs Luvnlife
    Might see what we can do, but after living in the Motorhome for two weeks we will most likely make it a day trip. By the way Yellowstone is a must! Now on to Boise to look for a "get the fock out of California home" Then on to Shasta for a few days on my bro's houseboat! Damn I DON'T want to come home!!!!!!
    Sounds like you guys are having a blast, Paul! Cale's in for it when I plan one of those kinda trips . Hope you got lots of pics, we can go over them at Isabella .

Desert Rat
    Sounds like you guys are having a blast, Paul! Cale's in for it when I plan one of those kinda trips . Hope you got lots of pics, we can go over them at Isabella .
    LOTS of pics,Video and housing brochures!! Damn you will not believe what 300K will get you here! :sqeyes: Might pick up a investment property and a lot for later! Ang and I are pretty sure this is where we will be in a few years!

eliminatedsprinter
    Bump...

Desert Rat
    Soo Who is going... A list maybe? yeah we're back. Sure didn't want to. Shasta was FRIGGIN HOT! and that coming from someone who lives in the desert!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast