Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Slip at London Bridge Resort

HPBoats83
    Has anybody had any problems with keeping their boat here as far as theft and what not. I have 2 slips there for the 5-8th.

HavasuUncleLarry
    You should be ok.. The resort Security watches over the boats.. Always checking if anyone is on a boat to see if they belong... Buy as always caution is the work.. Don't leave stuff out in plain site...
    Enjoy the Lake...
    "Uncle Larry"

Baja Big Dog
    Done it twice, both times the stole shit, complete ice chests, stereo's, ropes, and the dont give a shit, they basicaly tell you to pound sand, this was two year ago.

RiverToysJas
    My cooler was stolen from my covered boat in their parking lot several years ago. It was my jet boat, not the Lavey. They had to unbuckle the tow cover though, then unstrap the cooler, and then they buckled the cover back up!!!
    RTJas

HPBoats83
    What about the Nautical's cove. It's $70 more per night but I don't want shit stolen on my birthday weekend!
    Thank you,
    James

John.
    we stayed there just over a month ago and had zero issues. nothing stolen. security guys were pretty cool too. they helped us pull the boat in and tie up to the docks every afternoon. just make friends with them and I bet they will keep a close eye on your boat.

HPBoats83
    we stayed there just over a month ago and had zero issues. nothing stolen. security guys were pretty cool too. they helped us pull the boat in and tie up to the docks every afternoon. just make friends with them and I bet they will keep a close eye on your boat.
    You were talking about the London Bridge Resort, right. I just want a good b-day weekend.

Havasu Doug
    I usually take what I can out of the boat. The slips are only guaranteed (supposedly) for overnight as they are open to the public during the day. I pulled up at night once with a permit and there were no spots open. Security said I had to wait until someone left to get a spot.

John.
    You were talking about the London Bridge Resort, right. I just want a good b-day weekend.
    yep, London Bridge. We also asked what happens if all the slips are full and they said that they check for the slip pass. if someone doesn't have it, then they tow the boat away. as noted by someone else, gates are unlocked during the day. I think they said that they get locked around 6pm or so.
    I was a little nervous about leaving the trailer unhooked from the truck, but the trailer parking area was also patrolled. we put on a tongue lock and put on wheel locks before going. had no issues with the trailer either.
    all around good experience. have a good b-day. make sure to make friends with the Havasu locals. there are some great peeps down there!

OverKill
    OK I have a stupid question. What is a SLIP and what is it used for. Where do you get one. Just needed more info. for my notes.
    Thanks
    OverKill

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast