Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Happened to Professional Courtesy!?

Cole Trickle
    Yeah, I know, I've seen you work. :yuk:
    Hello pot it's kettel.............
    I didn't say I don't take alot of scheduled vacation days
    Even when I am on the golf course or in the boat I am still thinking about work. :idea:

OutCole'd
    Don't get me started........ Here in Vegas, the labor pool sucks so bad, you have to beg people to come to work, and if they screw up and you call them on, they freak out & quit.

NOTALENT
    I dealt with that last month...Had to fire one guy because he just wouldnt show up to work period!! No calls, or ask for permission or leave. It happened 3 mondays in a row...He had no excuse other then he didnt get a wake up call at the hotel he was staying in.... Had to fire him.

H20 Toie
    I need someone who actually wants to work!!! LOL....
    and not someone who hangs out on ***boat

76ANTHONY
    I need someone who actually wants to work!!! LOL....
    Well, maybe if you wear pinstripe jammies... :idea: isn't it a bit of a commute for $8/hr though???
    OH CRAP 8 BUCKS AN HOUR, when do i start?????? you have any pull there????

Do F150's Float?
    and not someone who hangs out on ***boat
    Ohhh no, we couldn't care less about that. The first lady that got fired... I walked behind her desk, and she was sitting there...clicking on a BLANK Excel spreadsheet. Yeah, and then she has the nerve to try & work "overtime"!!!!
    It does get slow here (hence, why i'm on HB all day... ) but still...i manage to make myself look busy during the day!!!
    OH CRAP 8 BUCKS AN HOUR, when do i start?????? you have any pull there????
    You can start tomorrow & keep the office open when we go to our xmas lunch @ yardhouse And yeah, i have pull here... LOL...

h2oski2fast
    And yeah, i have pull here... LOL...
    Tooo easy, no comment.

Do F150's Float?
    Tooo easy, no comment.
    F.U.N.
    By pull, i mean i get free lunch sometimes & all the whiteout i can use!!!

76ANTHONY
    Ohhh no, we couldn't care less about that. The first lady that got fired... I walked behind her desk, and she was sitting there...clicking on a BLANK Excel spreadsheet. Yeah, and then she has the nerve to try & work "overtime"!!!!
    It does get slow here (hence, why i'm on HB all day... ) but still...i manage to make myself look busy during the day!!!
    You can start tomorrow & keep the office open when we go to our xmas lunch @ yardhouse And yeah, i have pull here... LOL...
    woooooohoooooo, does this mean i dont get to party at yardhouse? if not then can you bring me a doggybag?

Do F150's Float?
    woooooohoooooo, does this mean i dont get to party at yardhouse? if not then can you bring me a doggybag?
    Totally. I'll bring you some leftovers. And next year, when we go to vegas (plans in the works, the "task force" - me & my assistant - will finally be 21), you can manage the phones, and we'll bring you a fancy snowglobe!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast