Thread: Mach 22 Question

N02 Chevelle
    My Uncle had a 1998 Mach 22 with twin off shore racing mercs. It was all white with a yellow "windshield" and Yellow and black graphics on the side. The cowlings were black and had DCB in yellow on them. Dave orignally built the boat for himself but my Uncle bought it. It was featured in ***boat in 1998 for the tunel tests. I heard a really bad rumor that it was torn apart in a law suit against dave. I guess some guys seat came apart in his 22, so they tore apart my uncles old boat to look at the wood or somethin. Does anyone know the current owner, or have any picture of it. I would really love to see that boat again. That was the first boat i ever drove. Oh yeah, I was in an tube behind it, so if you get a chance try it. Its a blast!
    Thank you,
    Randy

DCBj22
    I think DCB used it to prove how well built a mach 22 is. I know the new owner, boat is super clean and well taken care of. SERIOUSLY, TUBING?

N02 Chevelle
    I think DCB used it to prove how well built a mach 22 is. I know the new owner, boat is super clean and well taken care of. SERIOUSLY, TUBING?
    Yeah, It was pretty nuts. Is he the second owner? If so he bought it from a guy named Scot. Man I remember that day clearly. My uncle and I took so much good care of that thing, I mean 10 minutes of fun=3-4 hours of cleaning and detailing. Can you get some pics? I would love to see it now.

Tunnel Vision
    I've got one for sale with Twin 2.5 Drags on it if your interested.:idea:
    TV