Thread: WTB.... '69-'72 K5 Blazer or jimmy

CHEETER-JOE
    Looking to spend less then $3k for this project hopefully in the So Cal area. NO rust, engine/trans optional. Whatcha got??

HocusPocus
    there was a sweet '72 for sale here in the spam section.. its more the $3k but it looks well worth it. (not sure if its still available?)
    '72 Blazer. (http://***boat.com/forums/showthread...ghlight=blazer) good luck on your search, those are getting harder to find everyday.

CHEETER-JOE
    That thing is badass, I would feel bad cutting that one up. I will be building this into a dezert racing type of vehicle. Thanks for the reply though!!!

CHEETER-JOE
    Pass the word, I have the cash........
    http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/...1183764379.jpg

Sanger D
    thanks, the blazer is sold as of this sunday, guys comming from Dallas to pick it up,................good luck on your surch, a rust free truck, ready for resto will cost ya way more than 3k,if you plan on cutting one up ,youll prob. have better luck with a semi rusty and go from there.good luck

CHEETER-JOE
    Small rust is ok, I just dont want to replace the whole floor and each body panel. I have seen the real bad and the not so bad for decent prices.

CHEETER-JOE
    This cash is starting to burn a hole in my pocket........

beernut
    theres one in our local photo-ad ,72 blazer, 4x4, needs tlc, $2500 805 2276581 or 805 712 7240 see it at www.photoadslo.com (santa barbara to san luis, area) good luck with the project, iam building a f-150 now, 4-link, king coilovers,bypass,bumps, all around,ect:, blazer would be cool and no smog !

CHEETER-JOE
    I will give them a call, thanks. If I like it, you wanna bring it down for me??? j/k........... lol

CHEETER-JOE
    I am still looking..........