Thread: berryessa this coming weekend!!

707dog
    i know theres a couple threads about berryessa just wanted to see who hitting the water this coming weekend 7th -8th??? we will be up at monticello resort site 44 as usual if you see us feel free to stop and hang out always good to meet new peeps....anthony

707dog
    When were your friends goin to Steele Park, or did they already. You know the crazy ones!!!
    im the shit for brains on the dates:sleeping: they where there this past weekend!! thats why i made up this thead so we was all on the same page.
    i know when we left saturday night about 9pm they where bustin out the everclear,151,malibu and some fruit for jungle juice

suckin&pumpin
    awww the good ole days of jungle juice and.... well i never remember after the jungle juice

suckin&pumpin
    we will be there like always runnin around by pleasure cove and such

707dog
    we will be there like always runnin around by pleasure cove and such
    hey bro i think i past you up over by the dam saturday did you have a few peeps in your boat??

suckin&pumpin
    wasnt out there sat, we went sunday, but I usually have the wife and kids when you see me run me down and say hi, I'll have a cold one for you

suckin&pumpin
    this coming monday? I dont know where site 2 is but you cant be too hard to find at steele park, how long you gonna be there?

707dog
    Wow Went Up Yesterday(thursday) Day To Set Up Camp And Get The Boat In The Water It Was Cookin 102 @6pm Got The Spot Set Up Took A Boat Ride Around The North Parts Of The Lake "beautiful" Coming Back Down The Hill It Was 92 @9pm...soon As My Better Half Gets Home We Are Outa Here...hope To See Some Of Ya Up There...anthony