Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Firework Raft up.

GHT
    Raft up in Thompson Bay pior to the Fireworks. We should be anchored up around 4:30pm or 5:00.. This year we are going to watch the fireworks from the water. We have always heard it is a good show from the bay.
    I think there are a few other peeps I spoke with at the memorial that will be there too.
    Should be fun.
    Don

Jyruiz
    Raft up in Thompson Bay pior to the Fireworks. We should be anchored up around 4:30pm or 5:00.. This year we are going to watch the fireworks from the water. We have always heard it is a good show from the bay.
    I think there are a few other peeps I spoke with at the memorial that will be there too.
    Should be fun.
    Don
    You know we will be there.

riverroyal
    Should be fun.
    Don
    do know you will be anchored up for around 4 hours if you start that early.Thats a long time when its 120ish

Jyruiz
    do know you will be anchored up for around 4 hours if you start that early.Thats a long time when its 120ish
    Time flies when you have good company.

GHT
    I was thinking about that but we can just float in the water and stay cool. You gotta figure the fireworks will go off around 9:00 or so and the sun won't be Beaming as strong. Not to mention I'll have cold beer too..:idea:

Throttle
    depends on how busy it is, i might just watch from the boat in the slip???:idea:

clownpuncher
    We'll be floating in the bay with a 24 foot Playcraft, blue bimini. Stop by and have a beer.

Jyruiz
    depends on how busy it is, i might just watch from the boat in the slip???:idea:
    Party pooper.:devil:

Throttle
    Party pooper.:devil:
    i dont plan on being on the water that day much, we will see how it goes...

LaveyOne
    Should be fun.
    Don
    We'll be there, for sure ... I'll just look for the outta control party and then tie off my fenders accordingly!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast