Thread: 1973 sanger super jet for sale

ap67et10
    have my 73 sanger super jet i am now selling. has 454 chevy and jc berkely. new interior 4 years ago. fairly stock engine. ot headers. needs someone to really go through and do some fiberglass work to it. someone had originally cut a ton of holes in the dash and i went and tried filling it in as best as possible (with my lack of knowledge and experience...and funds) but its started to come through again and has cracked. the cap on the hull is cracking the paint in many places from when the owner before me put a super cheap paint job on it and has other paint issues. just took the place diverter and cable off for my sanger mini (my first love) and so the superjet is missing a nozzle (i have an extra i can give with the boat) i am 22 yrs old and have had the boat since i was a junior in high school and a ton of work has been done over and over changing engines and pumps had the floor removed tailer powder coated full length stingers added lots of stuff but if i were keeping it i would go and redo a lot of it cause its had to sit in the weather and get beaten up when new things have come alone. its been used to take parts off of and really never been built right with the intention for it to be the really nice boat. now that i got my mini cruiser going i absolutly love it and know for sure i won't be doing anything with the superjet so i want to get it to someone that will and take care of it. cause i don't have the space or the desire to dump money and time into it. come and get it $3500. these are older pics with thru transom. can get some recent pic on request but its basically the same.

ap67et10
    bump

ap67et10
    ttt

ap67et10
    and i thought everyone wanted a superjet

pw_Tony
    Only by people who know how to work on boats
    jkjk no worries mate
    bump

ap67et10
    please...thats got to be one of the most rediculous statements ive ever heard. people on here are constantly buying up konas and tahitis and all kinds of semi decent hulls that need crazy amounts of work. but this is a sanger that needs some work and has a running bbc and berkley with nice interior and a nice tandom trailer. and i only want 3500...people are buying junky hulls with panthers and olds and all kinds of crap for that, but whatever. and if you want to see what i actually build (not the piece it together boats) i'll send you pics of my mini cruiser...got it going 2 weeks ago.

pw_Tony
    It was a jokey Mr. Sensitive....
    If I had $3500 that would be a good deal...
    or I could use it for some new heads for my blower boat
    But really that is a good deal

ap67et10
    ttt

ap67et10
    $3000??? i want this thing gone. the motor is probably worth that. 454 chevy stock bottom end with 049 heads. perfromer rpm intake .540 in .540 ex. cam. unilite dist. gear drive has maybe 15-20 hours on it. someone has to want one of these old superjets.