Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: That Gawd Damn Bush...

asch
    Gas is down almost .70 in the last few weeks. What's he thinking? Doesn't he know the 4th is huge gas guzzeling holiday. I tell ya, he's out of control with this crap.
    Seriously, where are all the sniveling bitches at when prices are on the down swing?

Towndrunk
    Do you really think bush had ANYTHING to do with lowering prices? If you do, bring money quick as I have a wetback free housing project over here going cheap.

asch
    Sarcasm man! No, Bush doesn't determine prices, up or down. Just curious where all the regular whiners are while prices are down.

Towndrunk
    Sorry man, I had a brain fart!

sanger rat
    $3.03 compared to $1.98 in January is what you call down?

SmokinLowriderSS
    2.89 is a damn sight better than 3.50 I was paying a month ago and he's right. Where's the whiner crowd who refuses to understand the reality of it when the price goes down, yet they are constantly crying when it goes up?

Blown 472
    2.89 is a damn sight better than 3.50 I was paying a month ago and he's right. Where's the whiner crowd who refuses to understand the reality of it when the price goes down, yet they are constantly crying when it goes up?
    Funny how the price dropped at the time of the midterms and then right back up again. Tards

wsuwrhr
    $3.03 compared to $1.98 in January is what you call down?
    Exactly what I was getting ready to type.
    "Herd" mentality, now that it is -.70 you think you are getting a "deal"? Please...
    BTW, I have not seen this reduction.
    Brian

wsuwrhr
    Funny how the price dropped at the time of the midterms and then right back up again. Tards
    "Herd" mentality.

asch
    now that it is -.70 you think you are getting a "deal"? Please...
    BTW, I have not seen this reduction.
    And I'd bet unless it's 1.25, you think you're gettin ripped off. I bet you'd complain even at that.
    Well, I'm in Orange County and I saw 2.80 yesterday as opposed to 3.50 a few weeks back. I didn't say anything about getting a deal either. But on the other hand,,,uh yeah,,, it is kind of a deal, comparatively speaking.
    Example:
    If you call three different plumbers to give estimates and all of them seem to be really expensive but exactly the same in they're estimates, you then call a fourth and he's slightly lower than the rest, doesn't it make sense that the last guys estimate is a deal, comparatively?
    As for the other guy spinning what I said, What does Jan. have to do with last fews weeks??? CONSIDERING THE TIME OF YEAR, it's damn sure better than it was. Yeah, you if you compare it Jan. uhhh,,,,,,your're right it ain't a deal. It's the 4th of JULY, not the 4th of Jan.
    What, would you happier if it were up around the 3.80 range? Geez, never satisfied you people.
    As far the "herd" mentality, give me a break you friggin hyporcrites.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast