Thread: who is open today??

LEADFOOTjosh
    any body have a idea where I can get my hands on a throttle cable today.. Mine broke late last night.. I have gone through the phone book and nobody seems to be open..
    any idea's.. or am I S.O.L.

hack job
    try west marine , boatersworld or boats usa

PaPaG
    any body have a idea where I can get my hands on a throttle cable today.. Mine broke late last night.. I have gone through the phone book and nobody seems to be open..
    any idea's.. or am I S.O.L.
    Were you guys going to go out boating today? I think you might be SOL bud....wait til tomorrow everbody will be open

LEADFOOTjosh
    Were you guys going to go out boating today? I think you might be SOL bud....wait til tomorrow everbody will be open
    west marine was open.. but it turned into a major project.. the little one went to her dad's and the other little lady is not feelin good.. so since I need a new cable I got me a longer one and gonna pick up a foot pedal from dana tommorrow.. since it was all hand control..

Wet Dream
    Its a holiday, national holiday, day off, that kinda thing. Remember?

PaPaG
    west marine was open.. but it turned into a major project.. the little one went to her dad's and the other little lady is not feelin good.. so since I need a new cable I got me a longer one and gonna pick up a foot pedal from dana tommorrow.. since it was all hand control..
    Tell the little lady we hope she feels better...Hotter than H#$L out here. I think you will be much happier with the foot pedal vs the hand control. I have a foot throttle and cable that I am going to put back into the Hallett. Much easier than trying to deal with the trim and throttle with the same hand...
    We went down to Javalina Cantina tonight, ate the great fajita's then hung out in the lot behind and watched the fireworks show, honestly I was surprised at how small the crowd was in town and on the river today..I bet it will be a zoo by Friday morning...

Mr. Crusader 83
    Cambell Boats on London Bridge Rd.