Thread: "Help" Need a Welder!!!

GofastRacer
    Is there anyone in the Phoenix area that can or know anyone that can weld aluminum and do a GOOOOD JOB??, this piece of tube for my surge tank costed almost $50, don't need it all FKD up!. I am very capable of doing that myself, in fact I have a degree in that!, LOL..Any leads would be greatly appreciated!...Thanks...
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/12Tank-med.jpg[/img]

sgdiv7
    Hey Art, I do, but it is in north Phoenix. The guy's name is Dan Nelson 623-780-1909, he does good welding.

GofastRacer
    Thanks Bill, I'll give him a call tomorrow!..

126driver
    sgdiv7:
    Hey Art, I do, but it is in north Phoenix. The guy's name is Dan Nelson 623-780-1909, he does good welding. Dan Nelson the JETBOAT guy? WTF I say. smile_sp j/k

sgdiv7
    Hey Scott, if you can weld help out Art Its a long way to go for him. Your In Tempe right???

126driver
    Me a welder? You gotta be kidding. I can weld him up a piece of single-ply roofing if that will help.

GofastRacer
    126driver:
    Me a welder? You gotta be kidding. I can weld him up a piece of single-ply roofing if that will help.

126driver
    sgdiv7:
    Hey Scott, if you can weld help out Art Its a long way to go for him. Your In Tempe right??? And no, I'm in north Phx too. So maybe when Art makes that long haul to Dan Nelson's shop he can buy me lunch too. wink

GofastRacer
    126driver:
    sgdiv7:
    Hey Scott, if you can weld help out Art Its a long way to go for him. Your In Tempe right??? And no, I'm in north Phx too. So maybe when Art makes that long haul to Dan Nelson's shop he can buy me lunch too. wink Only if you buy the beer!.. wink