Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boat jumps 70ft over land at Pleasent

HTM SR-24 Mitch
    So the fireworks at Lake Pleasent went off with a bang in more ways than one could ever expect.
    At about 10:30pm I was headed back to the north lane boat ramp of the harbor. I'm in the middle of the lake doing about 30mph when I look to the left and see the green light of another boat way to the left of me. He starts to overtake my speed when all of a sudden I see the gren light go staight up and hear this big bang over my loud boat. I quicky hurry over there with spot light in hand when I remember that there is a reef there at the entrance. Sure as you can expect...He jumped the reef. He almost cleared it. It was a Sea Ray and I would say about a 19 to 21ft. The 3 people in there, Husband, Wife and Teenager were ok. Him needing stiches to the head. All of this and he was trying to get people to tow him to the ramp and not call the police. Can we say drinking? Needless to say all of a sudden 6 police boats showed up.
    The boat was still there this morning and didn't look to have any hull damage at all. Too bad for this guy, he will never forget this 4th of July.

The driver's name was Bond.... James Bond..... he was a little shaken, not stirred

Xlration Marine
    There were a buch of goof balls like that about 16 years ago. Most of them ended up on land, with daddy's boat.

HavasuSelect
    Wow! Thank goodness there were no injuries. Good thing that boat was built Sea Ray tough....

Classic Daycruiser
    Ok....where are the pictures....or do we need to find them on sheriffs website under mugshot

Some Kind Of Monster
    Just saw it on the news. He was drunk with his wife and kid on board. Genius.

Jordy
    http://www.classicglastron.com/james...ump-100dpi.JPG
    The Jbb, what does Brown have to do with this????
    p.s. RD still SUX!!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    That sucks. Im glad that everyone is ok.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Just saw it on the news. He was drunk with his wife and kid on board. Genius.
    Thats not good at all.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast