Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Berryessa 4th of July

brad22
    Perfect day on the water!! It was probably 105 degrees out, hot as chit. Not as many people on lake as I expected but still obviously a GREAT time. I took pics from my buddies camera but have nothing to post Anybody else roll today?
    Brad

brad22
    Camera Phone Pic #2
    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...0704071657.jpg
    This chick was gettin down!! Little hottie, hope her b/f's not on the boards

707dog
    HEY BRAD WE WILL BE UP THERE THIS WEEKEND KEEP A EYE OUT..I WENT UP YESTERDAY TO SET UP CAMP AND GET THE BOAT IN THE WATER IT WAS 102 @6PM 92@ 9 WHEN I WAS ON MY WAY DOWN THE HILL MY BUDS CALLED ME THIS MORNING AND SAID ITS WAS MUCH COOLER TODAY..WE ARE HEADED BACK UP IN A FEW!!(FRIDAY)

acatitude
    shit dog you wuss it was 105 at midnight in havi last weekend 90 aint nothin

707dog
    shit dog you wuss it was 105 at midnight in havi last weekend 90 aint nothin
    I KNOW BUT THATS DRINKING BEERS AND SMILING AND YOUR IN HAVI..IT WAS JUST ME AND MY SON SO I WAS PUTTING UP TENTS AND CHAIRS AND ALL THE OTHER BS IT WAS TO MUCH LIKE WORK:220v:

Napanutt
    MY BUDS CALLED ME THIS MORNING AND SAID ITS WAS MUCH COOLER TODAY..WE ARE HEADED BACK UP IN A FEW!!(FRIDAY)
    Yea,way cooler today!
    I'm gonna go for the day tomorrow (Sat),gonna launch at Pleasure Cove (think it was s+p that suggested that) and my compadre Serviiiice is camping there for the weekend...gonna meet a freind of mine and who ever else at Berryessa Marina for breakfast at my parents spot on the point at 11:00...if the Chettah's there,so am I...

brad22
    HEY BRAD WE WILL BE UP THERE THIS WEEKEND KEEP A EYE OUT..I WENT UP YESTERDAY TO SET UP CAMP AND GET THE BOAT IN THE WATER IT WAS 102 @6PM 92@ 9 WHEN I WAS ON MY WAY DOWN THE HILL MY BUDS CALLED ME THIS MORNING AND SAID ITS WAS MUCH COOLER TODAY..WE ARE HEADED BACK UP IN A FEW!!(FRIDAY)
    What up Ant, we are going to try and make it up hopefully Saturday but right now it looks like Sunday, we were having low oil pressure problems in the boat last Wednesday so we will see what happens. Its not my boat so its not my call but I can fix it Maybe pull it out tomorrow and go up Sunday??
    Hopefully we'll see you all out there this weekend!!
    Brad

Napanutt
    What up Ant Maybe pull it out tomorrow and go up Sunday??
    hopefully we'll see you all out there this weekend!!
    Brad
    Bridge...1:00 be there...

brad22
    Bridge...1:00 be there...
    We were there today were you there??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast