Thread: New Merc Pro Et Props

Bullhead Bully
    Does anyone have any info on the new Merc Pro ET Props. I am building a new 22 daytona with a pair of 300 xs motors I do not know if this prop could be right for me ? Any info on this would be great

DCBDaytona
    Does anyone have any info on the new Merc Pro ET Props. I am building a new 22 daytona with a pair of 300 xs motors I do not know if this prop could be right for me ? Any info on this would be great
    I'd call Merc Racing...I don't believe the LH Pro ETs are coming out anytime soon. But yes, I think a set of these would would great on your setup.

stoker2001
    Hey Paul
    If Merc ever gets there act together and offers a left hand Pro ET,they will be the ultimate wheels for your rig.I Bought a 28 PRO ET labbed for my 250XS/sportmaster 224 Stoker and ran 90 mph,granted it was with low fuel with perfect conditions,my boat is around 2400lbs with my fat ass.The sweet part about them is the stay extremly effecient at extreme transom hieghts.My understanding is they are they casted with the new X7 alloy that is suppose to be 30-40% stronger then conventianal stainless,so reliability should be better.The Noland bros tryed it and ran an unbelievable 81mph with there non coned fishing gearcase that is buried without any torque tamer wedge.They ended up buying the prop from me as it looks like our Stoker is going to be sold if the wife gets her way

Bullhead Bully
    Hey Paul
    If Merc ever gets there act together and offers a left hand Pro ET,they will be the ultimate wheels for your rig.I Bought a 28 PRO ET labbed for my 250XS/sportmaster 224 Stoker and ran 90 mph,granted it was with low fuel with perfect conditions,my boat is around 2400lbs with my fat ass.The sweet part about them is the stay extremly effecient at extreme transom hieghts.My understanding is they are they casted with the new X7 alloy that is suppose to be 30-40% stronger then conventianal stainless,so reliability should be better.The Noland bros tryed it and ran an unbelievable 81mph with there non coned fishing gearcase that is buried without any torque tamer wedge.They ended up buying the prop from me as it looks like our Stoker is going to be sold if the wife gets her way
    Aloha
    I am in Maui I think I can get these from my guys back east.
    Ok enough said I will order a pair tomorrow to ship with my motors 34 15" dia

Bullhead Bully
    Hey Paul
    You were right they do NOT have left hand props yet and RT only up to 32".
    I guess I will have to stick with Cleavers for now.

stoker2001
    I would go for Merc four blade cleavors and have DAH Propellers in Wisconson tune them,they are the gurus for pointy ears