Thread: does anybody have

Rattle Can Lou
    a cavitation plate thru hull? I know, I know, they sell them new. Heres my dilema. I have all the thru hull stuff. All I need is the brass part with the seal and zerk fitting in it. I was screwing with mine yesterday trying to get the zerk unfrozen and by the time I was done I had destroyed the little bastard...so I call Rex this morning and they only service the assy. That's OK, but I don't want to throw away the largest part....1/2 inch rod and 1 1/4" hose. It is brass chrome plated....

469 the coyote
    I will look at the shop. I think I have an extra one sitting there.
    Thanks,Lester

MAXIMUS
    Yea satan clause I have one of those too!

Rattle Can Lou
    You guys are my hero's...check for me and I would appreciate it. This is on the woodecker and I want to go to the water...but Sammons says I need this thing or I could have a leak, hehehehehe RCL, screwin things up one part at a time.

HM
    Part # 22609 at Glenwood (Item # 556): 1/2" Seal only. $3.50 - NEW.

a cavitation plate thru hull? I know, I know, they sell them new. Heres my dilema. I have all the thru hull stuff. All I need is the brass part with the seal and zerk fitting in it. I was screwing with mine yesterday trying to get the zerk unfrozen and by the time I was done I had destroyed the little bastard...so I call Rex this morning and they only service the assy. That's OK, but I don't want to throw away the largest part....1/2 inch rod and 1 1/4" hose. It is brass chrome plated....
    RCL they told you incorrectly, we do have them (not cataloged so the new guys probably didn't realize). It is a 221160 for the stuffing box and a 390243 for the seal. Let me know if you still need.

BILLY.B
    RCL, screwin things up one part at a time.Imagine that!!!!:idea:

Rattle Can Lou
    Up yours Billy. Rexie, you are da man...I will call in the AM. Mr. Moley....I know I look stupid in my photo's and I also look broke. But if it was just the seal....well you know the rest...

Up yours Billy. Rexie, you are da man...I will call in the AM. Mr. Moley....I know I look stupid in my photo's and I also look broke. But if it was just the seal....well you know the rest...
    RCL the stuffing box part we have does not come chromed. It is unplated. Just read your post over...