Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good laugh about Boatfloating???

Bling Bling
    If ya got his cell phone # call it. Seems dumbass put a message up for his clients and he may have had a bit to much to drink before he did it. Nothing worse then a Retarded Drunk.

Charley
    If ya got his cell phone # call it. Seems dumbass put a message up for his clients and he may have had a bit to much to drink before he did it. Nothing worse then a Retarded Drunk.
    Does this message start out "Thanks for calling Perfect pools"?

BoatFloating
    Does this message start out "Thanks for calling Perfect pools"?
    Now that's funny....
    Funny thing I put that message up Thursday morning after the late night Rhino Run..... Then we went to parker and did it all over again. Thanks for giving me the heads up puss boy..... And I can see you know how to return text messages.....

mbrown2
    Now that's funny....
    Funny thing I put that message up Thursday morning after the late night Rhino Run..... Then we went to parker and didn't all over again. Thanks for giving me the heads up puss boy..... And I can see you know how to return text messages.....
    It was perfectly fine before you got to Parker....

Whipped Caliber
    Hey Rocky how the boat? Funny they let you in the islander to pull your boat out of the water!! I was just thinking the Islander was going down seeing you on the ramp!
    LOL

BoatFloating
    It was perfectly fine before you got to Parker....
    I just confirmed that Mbrown is Satin and Parker is trouble.....
    Hey Rocky how the boat? Funny they let you in the islander to pull your boat out of the water!! I was just thinking the Islander was going down seeing you on the ramp!
    LOL
    The stb lower is gone I think I'll know more tomorrow.....Sorry I couldn't talk more with you but I was afraid the Islander Rollin 65's were going to kill me for not having a pass. Luckly a buddy snuck me in the storage side gate..... How ya been though???

nobling
    There goes the neighbor hood!!! I swear that place was boarder proof.

79 HUSTLER
    I've never seen anyone take soooo long to get in their rhino. I think it took you almost 30 mins to get out of the water and in your rhino wednesday night. I think you are about to be added to the short list of people ever kicked out of crazyhorse.

BoatFloating
    I've never seen anyone take soooo long to get in their rhino. I think it took you almost 30 mins to get out of the water and in your rhino wednesday night. I think you are about to be added to the short list of people ever kicked out of crazyhorse.
    Dude they love me there....... But who was up bright and early Thursday at your site and you were still nighty night......
    I think to remember a story of you getting thrown out of there tough guy....

79 HUSTLER
    Dude they love me there....... But who was up bright and early Thursday at your site and you were still nighty night......
    I think to remember a story of you getting thrown out of there tough guy....
    They must have just valet the rhino and forgot to give you back your keys?? Rolled by your site around 11am or so on thursday and said to John, he must still be passed out. Then he said you were already in parker, nice.. Good think they must have forgot about giving the boot after a year off and putting the site in the wifes name...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast