Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I could write a country music song

CBadDad
    Damn, itÂ’s been a tuff month.
    When CPS took the kids away from the ex-wife and gave them to me full time, that was a good thing, but it was stressful non-the-less considering I work 24 hour shifts. But I was able to work things out (I always do) and it didnÂ’t take too long for the ex-monster to get her shit together enough for her to get visitation rights back.
    Even still, the girlfriend wasnÂ’t happy about it. When I told my son he didnÂ’t have to go visit his mom so he could stay around for football practice (heÂ’s playing QB for the JV team), the girlfriend snapped and dumped me. Said she could handle the kids 75% of the time, but not full time. To add salt in my wound, she had some guy from the gym come by and ride her bike back to her place while I was gone at work. Never asked meÂ…just dissed me. When she told me on the phone I told her to pack her trash and get the fock out. She took the cat with herÂ…Good riddance!
    Then on Tuesday, I put my dog down. It was time and the kids were there, but damn that’s hard. When I walked into the vets office, I couldn’t even talk. Somehow I mumbled “Willy’s here” while my sunglasses fogged up, and all the receptionist could say was I’m sorry. I had left him in the truck with the kids. When they came to get us, he almost made it in, but his back legs gave out trying to climb the couple of stairs into the office and I had to carry him the rest of the way.
    I got a ticket, but not for speeding or drunk driving or anything stupid like that. I got one for leaving the boat on an unattached trailer in front of my house. IÂ’m sure it was my asshole neighbor, that eventually IÂ’ll get even with. Just now IÂ’m a little preoccupied.
    Also got a verbal warning from my chief for taking time off of work but not giving enough notice. He was cool when he learned of my situation, but rules are rules.
    I wonder whatÂ’s gonna be next?
    If I put this to music, what am I gonna call it?

Miss Perfect
    Good grief, it sounds like a terrible month. Keep your head up though, better times are just around the corner...they always are.

ratso
    Damn, itÂ’s been a tuff month.
    When CPS took the kids away from the ex-wife and gave them to me full time, that was a good thing, but it was stressful non-the-less considering I work 24 hour shifts. But I was able to work things out (I always do) and it didnÂ’t take too long for the ex-monster to get her shit together enough for her to get visitation rights back.
    Even still, the girlfriend wasnÂ’t happy about it. When I told my son he didnÂ’t have to go visit his mom so he could stay around for football practice (heÂ’s playing QB for the JV team), the girlfriend snapped and dumped me. Said she could handle the kids 75% of the time, but not full time. To add salt in my wound, she had some guy from the gym come by and ride her bike back to her place while I was gone at work. Never asked meÂ…just dissed me. When she told me on the phone I told her to pack her trash and get the fock out. She took the cat with herÂ…Good riddance!
    Then on Tuesday, I put my dog down. It was time and the kids were there, but damn that’s hard. When I walked into the vets office, I couldn’t even talk. Somehow I mumbled “Willy’s here” while my sunglasses fogged up, and all the receptionist could say was I’m sorry. I had left him in the truck with the kids. When they came to get us, he almost made it in, but his back legs gave out trying to climb the couple of stairs into the office and I had to carry him the rest of the way.
    I got a ticket, but not for speeding or drunk driving or anything stupid like that. I got one for leaving the boat on an unattached trailer in front of my house. IÂ’m sure it was my asshole neighbor, that eventually IÂ’ll get even with. Just now IÂ’m a little preoccupied.
    Also got a verbal warning from my chief for taking time off of work but not giving enough notice. He was cool when he learned of my situation, but rules are rules.
    I wonder whatÂ’s gonna be next?
    If I put this to music, what am I gonna call it?
    Stay away from the London Bridge!
    Seriously though, sorry about the troubles. Things should be a lot easier without the chick around...

ratso
    It really can't get any worse.
    Yes it could... the girlfriend could come back!

Mrs. Restless22
    What a bummer about everything, except the kids and your ex-girlfriend.
    Any woman that cant accept your kids 100% of the time is worthless anyways.
    Good luck with everything, keep your chin up!

ratso
    What a bummer about everything, except the kids and your ex-girlfriend.
    Any woman that cant accept your kids 100% of the time is worthless anyways.
    Good luck with everything, keep your chin up!
    Oh my Gawd!

Mrs. Restless22
    Oh my Gawd!

ratso

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

ratso
    Cute kid mrs R... How's Whiskey Dick doin' ???

jkh04200
    Hey Man,
    Sorry to hear the troubles your having. Being a divorced Dad, I'll tell you my feelings. Your kids should be the most important thing in your life. They should always come first. Within limits ofcourse, we all need a life. Any woman, notice I didn't say lady, that has a prblem with the time you have to devote to your kids isn't worth messing with. There are good ladies out there that will respect you so much for taking care of your kids. BBeing there for them, as all parents should be. Time is passing fast and it wont be to long before there gone. Don't miss the chances to be a good Dad. NO woman is worth that. And no lady would accept that.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast