Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for Ideas from the Sandbar Folks!!

ravencrew
    Hey everyone we are having are poker run in a few weeks and I was looking for ideas on our boat Rodeo! Last year we put a garbage can on a sand bar and you had to knock it over with your rooster tail or spray! Had some pretty good laughs!! This year we are probably going to be doing that same thing, But I'm looking for some more Ideas! Like a Figure 8 between bouys or something like that! Anybody here have any Ideas? :idea: I sure would like to hear from people from past experiences at poker runs and boating events!!!
    Thanks!

Coach
    Hey everyone we are having are poker run in a few weeks and I was looking for ideas on our boat Rodeo! Last year we put a garbage can on a sand bar and you had to knock it over with your rooster tail or spray! Had some pretty good laughs!! This year we are probably going to be doing that same thing, But I'm looking for some more Ideas! Like a Figure 8 between bouys or something like that! Anybody here have any Ideas? :idea: I sure would like to hear from people from past experiences at poker runs and boating events!!!
    Thanks!
    Just let me know when you will be there so I don't get hit by a guy doing figure 8's or a worse a rooster tail!
    Sounds like fun but how can you pull that off at the sandbar without a witch hunt coming after you? Why don't you just give out a card and have drinks for the passengers? Or better yet some good old fashioned games, 3 leged races, balloon toss, etc..:idea:

Havasu1986
    Thanks!
    Coach...I think he is talking about a different place. Ravencrew..what lake or river are you boating on.

Coach
    Coach...I think he is talking about a different place. Ravencrew..what lake or river are you boating on.
    the only sandbar I know if is between Topock and Havasu and shooting stuff with a rooster tail would be a bad idea.
    I guess he should clarify where this is going down, because most on this board are thinking of the Sanbar on the CO river

Coach
    Posted too fast, didn't realize what you had typed until after, sorry of any confusion. YL baby!!

Prop Rod
    Thanks!
    :jawdrop:

Mrs 2LKHVSU
    "Land of Gracious Living" or so I've read....

Havasu1986
    the only sandbar I know if is between Topock and Havasu and shooting stuff with a rooster tail would be a bad idea.
    I guess he should clarify where this is going down, because most on this board are thinking of the Sanbar on the CO river
    Doesn't Parker and Blythe have there own sandbars where people hang out. I agree that my 1st thought would be the Havi sandbar.

Havasu1986
    "Land of Gracious Living" or so I've read....
    Y.L. must be boring tonite.

ravencrew
    It's on the Klamath River Located in Northern California in the little town of Klamath. Last year we had over 20 boats show up and it was a blast!!! Everybody camps at Steelhead Lodge and indulges in the fishbowl margaritas!!! There are seven shots in each drink!!! :jawdrop:

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast