Thread: Minnesota Boaters

minnesota_duane
    Trying to get something together for the end of July first part of August in Detroit Lakes, Mn.
    Looking for some Hot Rod Boats to get together, Jets, V-Drives and Outboards, as long as it is considered a "hot" boat. Detroit Lakes has a nice beach with several bars on it usually a pretty busy place. Would be nice to get a bunch of people together for a day or weekend. I have three that will show for sure would like to get a bunch more. So if you are as sick of looking at fishing boats, sugar sands and PWC's as I am lets get something going. We can't let those people in the southwest have all the fun. And tell Friends!!!!
    Pm me if you're interested

pw_Tony
    Trying to get something together for the end of July first part of August in Detroit Lakes, Mn.
    Looking for some Hot Rod Boats to get together, Jets, V-Drives and Outboards, as long as it is considered a "hot" boat. Detroit Lakes has a nice beach with several bars on it usually a pretty busy place. Would be nice to get a bunch of people together for a day or weekend. I have three that will show for sure would like to get a bunch more. So if you are as sick of looking at fishing boats, sugar sands and PWC's as I am lets get something going. We can't let those people in the southwest have all the fun. And tell Friends!!!!
    Pm me if you're interested
    You almost had some cool boats listed there

jockorace
    I would be ready for this! I've been in Minnesota now for 15 years and have yet to see any (21' and under) real hot boats. There have been several outboards that run fast on the top end but they refuse to race from a dead or idle start.
    Pin down which weekend so we can plan on it. I know at least one guy (nice jetboat) from Minnesota I just met out at Shawano who would probably go too.
    Jocko

flattie
    You pin down the date and I will drag my posse of jet boat guys and v drive guys out there LOL, We a traveling Show to say the least. On a good day we have about 17 of us hot rodders

minnesota_duane
    Date is set for the 18th and 19th of August, I am not doing a very good job of keeping up on all the places I have this listed. Come on in to just jets and check there for updates.

After reading this post in Jets I think that it would be a great time. Hot boat does not just live in the west. Go for it and have a great time. It's not the boat just the attitude.

minnesota_duane
    If you are coming would you post over in just jets, also how many are coming with you.
    Thanks
    Duane

nater1823
    Anyone going to be there? I don't want to be the only boat out there.