Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Genesis Boats

socalmofo
    Are they really as bad as people say on here?
    I test rode in one today and it rode great and felt really stable. The gel looks good, the fades look good etc.
    Are all the negative comments about Genesis directed only to the owners character or is it that he does not build a quality boat?
    I would be buying it through a dealer so the after sale needs would be addressed.
    I would like to hear more about the quality of the boat as opposed to the owners reputation.
    Any genesis owners out there?

UnionJack
    I have a buddy with a 25' and no issues with them or the boat.

Hardly Satisfied
    I think that they are made here in riverside ca ,don't know are close you are from them?

Jyruiz
    I think that they are made here in riverside ca ,don't know are close you are from them?
    Yes, they are of where the 91 and the 60 meet. I checked them out when I was shopping, the boats looked real nice.

throwerb
    A lot of people slam other boats because their noses are too high in the air. Bottom line is if the boat works for you and you percieve that it is a good value for you F em.
    Well said.

UHHH SUCKA
    I'm on my 2nd. one now from them, had the 23' and now have the 29'. Both are very well built and no problems with either one of them. My buddy also has one of their 25's and is also very happy with it. Have seen quite a bit of their gel coat work and looks really nice. Cool guys over there with great customer service.

Jyruiz
    A lot of people slam other boats because their noses are too high in the air. Bottom line is if the boat works for you and you percieve that it is a good value for you F em.
    One of my friends had the 18 foot Genesis and he liked it. They outgrew it and moved up to an Essex.
    Right on!

prop check
    I have a 251 and I am very pleased with it and all the follow up service I received.I am currently trying to sell it to buy another Genesis. I had a wonderful time dealing with Joel and the rest of the team over there.

jbtrailerjim
    It's good to hear they are treating people good. There boats look like pretty nice. I've talked to Joel and he seems like a good guy but I don't care how good of a boat they build. I will NEVER EVER do business with company owned by Jerry Van Beek!

NOTALENT
    I was talking to the guy the does the gel for ultra and orion at the boat show and he said his nephews owned genesis...??? Is this incorrect???

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast