Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big River

Community
    Who uses this stretch of river and with what boat? How long is the stretch of river? Can you go all the way down to Blythe?

OCMerrill
    I have never been on that stretch of the river but there is another dam that will prevent you from going all the way to Blythe.

RitcheyRch
    Never been there but when drove by it looked nice and quiet.

Community
    Always looking to try something new. I have a small ski boat and go to Kings River where you can walk accross most parts and never be underwater. Although, there the river bottom is more forgiving if you find it.
    RR - where did you buy your boat from?

river redy
    Parker strip is where you want to go, BR is just a bunch of v-drives and jet boats racing around, water does not come up until 2 or 3pm lots of rock bars and shallow areas

rivrrts429
    Big River is a mythical place. Its a "Tall Tale", I would forget about it and look somewhere else

RitcheyRch
    I bought from someone in Orange County
    Always looking to try something new. I have a small ski boat and go to Kings River where you can walk accross most parts and never be underwater. Although, there the river bottom is more forgiving if you find it.
    RR - where did you buy your boat from?

rivrrts429
    Big River is a mythical place. Its a "Tall Tale", I would forget about it and look somewhere else

Community
    Got it - mythical place....
    I have been going to Parker for years, I like to ski, and was just wondering since it is shallower, maybe smaller boats, better skiing possibilities.
    Thanks.
    Community

OCMerrill
    Got it - mythical place....
    I have been going to Parker for years, I like to ski, and was just wondering since it is shallower, maybe smaller boats, better skiing possibilities.
    Thanks.
    Community
    Well with the Parker Strip closed (open to all veteran users of course) I usually recommend Havazoo. I guess I will still have to do that sense it appears that the river ends at Hedgegate dam.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast