Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My new Boat!

duner21
    We got to pick up our new conquest on thursday! We had an absolute blast till we had to come home today. The boat came out great and ran with no problems. It was great seeing some hot boat people i had meet before and meeting some new ones! Had a blast at steamboat on sat with all of my friends and made some new ones!
    Jp and Frank at car toyz are absolutly the best when it comes to customer service. Had a small problem with the remotes when i was in the chanel and Jp came right over to help me! I dont care what i put a stereo in those guys are doing it from now on! They also saved my friend on sat in the chanel with a dead battery because the alt died. Frank was way cool and picked it up for us and brought out the new battery. I am looking forward to the next trip if you see me say hello!
    I really have not done the proper into of myself on here yet. Here are some pics of the new boat and the wife ones will come later lol. And i do know Rd sux but really dont know why!

duner21
    Thank you very much!

OCMerrill
    Thank you very much!
    Now your bragging!
    I would.
    And your welcome. Timeless graphics as well. Nice choice.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...4&d=1183948479

duner21
    Thanks again i dont even have any pics of the inside we were having so much fun this weekend!lol

I DIG IT !
    nice boat I love it

lalhc
    Nice boat - I'm sure you'll enjoy your Conquest as much as we do.

Zimm944
    Very nice boat, what steering did you go with. I would like to put some hyd on to.

duner21
    Very nice boat, what steering did you go with. I would like to put some hyd on to.
    It is the dual ram assist. I dont remeber the name on it sorry.

duner21
    Nice boat - I'm sure you'll enjoy your Conquest as much as we do.
    Thank you! I stay at the islander all the time if you see me say hello!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast