Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: N.J.B.A. Bakersfield

ACCEPTENCE
    ...and did Bill Diez say why that happened???

BigBoyToys
    Tony had the first leg on a new PGF ET (7.24) and MPH (??) record today. Didn't get to hear if he backed it up or not. The BBT's.... took home 2 second place trophies. 2nd Place in the SJ Class and 2nd place in the 11-11.99 bracket. T-Bag.....I believe I did see him up there accepting a 1st place trophy eek! There was 1 boat that wenyt over today... The Kryptonite boat. I heard that the driver (Thurston) was ok and doing fine after going to the hospital for a checkup. Great Job Tony and T-Bag and all others that showed up at Ming to race....win or not. After all, it's all about having fun.

Sangster
    BBT's..Congrats on the 2nd place finishes...looks like your the man to beat again..Who took 1st & who took 3rd, they haven't posted the results yet..
    [ April 28, 2003, 07:42 AM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

BigBoyToys
    Sangster:
    BBT's..Congrats on the 2nd place finishes...looks like your the man to beat again..Who took 1st & who took 3rd, they haven't posted the results yet.. SJ class was a 2 boat field. Lakamp took first, I took second (naturally).
    the 11-11.99 Bracket was a 4 boat field. The 088 boat beat me in the final. Boat ran hard off the launch and then at about half track spit and sputtered like it ran out of gas . I ended up with a 20 second et at 35 mph in the final....
    Back to the drawing board on that motor......Carb checked out ok, there was fuel in the tanks, etc etc... Could be an ignition problem? I am running a new MSD 6al and Pro Billet Dist. so ??????????

T-Bag
    We had an excellent weekend 1st pass was a 7.83 and after that the boat a couple of 7.69's a 7.64 at 136mph we had a starter issue on the rope in BGF so we got bumped out but took a 1st place in the 7.50 -7.99 class. Over all we had a BITCHEN weekend. also would like to congradulate Dale Pinckney in the Fighten Whitey with a 1st in the 8.50 class.

Sangster
    BBT's.. So is the Syndicate the new race deal..Seems to turn better #s..
    T-bag...Sounds like your good to go..

superdave013
    T-Bag:
    We had an excellent weekend 1st pass was a 7.83 and after that the boat a couple of 7.69's a 7.64 at 136mph we had a starter issue on the rope in BGF so we got bumped out but took a 1st place in the 7.50 -7.99 class. Over all we had a BITCHEN weekend. also would like to congradulate Dale Pinckney in the Fighten Whitey with a 1st in the 8.50 class. Congrats! That's pretty impressive for a fist time out! Hell, that's impressive no matter what. I bet the blown gas field loved seeing you show up.

jet4fun
    yeah, the races were great, i posted a little stuff here if anyone wants to take a look... btw, scarlata was haulin a$$, forgot about that one on my original post

BigBoyToys
    Sangster:
    Nope Sangster, we won't be running the Syndicate again, nor does it turn better ET's. Fastest we ran with it over the weekend was 70.??? at a 13.5 et. The only reason we were in the 11 bracket was because there was no slower boats at the event. yep, I was the slowest wink The reason I advanced into the finals was because Jerry Francis broke on the rope. He would have beat me for sure. The SJ class.....Don't know if I'll ever beat Lakamp. His boat is definitely hooked up.

Sangster
    BigBoyToys:
    Sangster:
    Nope Sangster, we won't be running the Syndicate again, nor does it turn better ET's. Fastest we ran with it over the weekend was 70.??? at a 13.5 et. The only reason we were in the 11 bracket was because there was no slower boats at the event. yep, I was the slowest wink The reason I advanced into the finals was because Jerry Francis broke on the rope. He would have beat me for sure. The SJ class.....Don't know if I'll ever beat Lakamp. His boat is definitely hooked up. So, do you fix the CP or run the Shovelnose..

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast