Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: N.J.B.A. Bakersfield

Sangster
    BigBoyToys:
    Sangster:
    BBT's.. So is the Syndicate the new race deal..Seems to turn better #s..
    Nope Sangster, we won't be running the Syndicate again, nor does it turn better ET's. Fastest we ran with it over the weekend was 70.??? at a 13.5 et. The only reason we were in the 11 bracket was because there was no slower boats at the event. yep, I was the slowest wink The reason I advanced into the finals was because Jerry Francis broke on the rope. He would have beat me for sure. The SJ class.....Don't know if I'll ever beat Lakamp. His boat is definitely hooked up. So, do you fix the CP or run the Shovelnose..

BigBoyToys
    Depends..... I have something in the works right now for a different engine. If it works out, look to see the engine going in the Shovelnose. The CP, that's another story. Still up in the air on it. I have a few people interested in buying it but you know how that goes........

WHITIE
    T-Bag:
    We had an excellent weekend 1st pass was a 7.83 and after that the boat a couple of 7.69's a 7.64 at 136mph we had a starter issue on the rope in BGF so we got bumped out but took a 1st place in the 7.50 -7.99 class. Over all we had a BITCHEN weekend. also would like to congradulate Dale Pinckney in the Fighten Whitey with a 1st in the 8.50 class. I appreciate the props Wally, the same to you, your boat really got with it this weekend good to see the progress... I will race you on fathers day but I get a 1 second head start, sound good?

jerry billet
    YES, I handed Jim/BBT his win. Failed to put the plug in the boat. Nearly sank it at the line.
    Was in the groove. Ran 11.06...11.06...11.07. Was looking forward to my trophy. Must have got ahead of myself.
    But thats why we call it racing, not wining.

Sangster
    [ April 28, 2003, 02:24 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

ACCEPTENCE
    T-Bag:
    We had an excellent weekend 1st pass was a 7.83 and after that the boat a couple of 7.69's a 7.64 at 136mph we had a starter issue on the rope in BGF so we got bumped out but took a 1st place in the 7.50 -7.99 class. Over all we had a BITCHEN weekend. also would like to congradulate Dale Pinckney in the Fighten Whitey with a 1st in the 8.50 class. A big ol congrats and an ata-boy on the win, good for you!!!! That first launch looked a little hariy. Glade to see things setteled down and you got the job done.
    Those are some inpressive numbers too eek!
    A trophy and a good time had by all, thats what it's all about wink

boat030
    I guess i should give some congrats to "whitie" too, nice work I'll come back in a few weeks and we can try it again, hopefully for my sake with a different outcome.

T-Bag
    WHITIE:
    T-Bag:
    We had an excellent weekend 1st pass was a 7.83 and after that the boat a couple of 7.69's a 7.64 at 136mph we had a starter issue on the rope in BGF so we got bumped out but took a 1st place in the 7.50 -7.99 class. Over all we had a BITCHEN weekend. also would like to congradulate Dale Pinckney in the Fighten Whitey with a 1st in the 8.50 class. I appreciate the props Wally, the same to you, your boat really got with it this weekend good to see the progress... I will race you on fathers day but I get a 1 second head start, sound good? I thought that was the infamous "Pinckney" start but you can call it what you want!!!!

BigBoyToys
    jerry billet:
    YES, I handed Jim/BBT his win. Failed to put the plug in the boat. Nearly sank it at the line.
    Was in the groove. Ran 11.06...11.06...11.07. Was looking forward to my trophy. Must have got ahead of myself.
    But thats why we call it racing, not wining. I was wondering what happened Jerry I looked up and saw the rescue boat heading for your side, didn't think much of it because they stopped and turned around. When I looked over to see what the delay was, I noticed you weren't there Hell, I knew I didn't have a chance against you but I didn't want to advance into the finals that way . Well, you'll gettem' next time (and I won't be taking that boat to Ming anymore )

WHITIE
    boat030:
    I guess i should give some congrats to "whitie" too, nice work I'll come back in a few weeks and we can try it again, hopefully for my sake with a different outcome. Thanks 030 appreciate it, I hope there is a second chance, I'm lookin forward to it. That red boat runs damn hard to the 1/8 I'll say.
    [ April 28, 2003, 05:19 PM: Message edited by: WHITIE ]

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast