Thread: N.J.B.A. Bakersfield

Sangster
    Sounds like float level adjustment to me.... wink

FLYTE RISK
    BigBoyToys:
    FLYTE RISK:
    BigBoyToys:
    cs19:
    bbt, you didnt like the tunnell or the gullwing, whats next? please dont say the v-word. I do like the CP Tunnel. But, although the CP Tunnel gets good top end speeds, the ET's tend to be a little slower than the CP Gull Wing.
    My Syndicate Gull Wing is not the right type of Gull Wing to get the lift that I need. But it is a very safe and stable boat that can handle rough water with ease.
    So, where does that leave me..... Well, we have located a CP Gull Wing that we would like to setup to race with. I am definitely leaning towards the CP Gull Wing over everything else at this point but.... We will be getting a V-drive again also
    CP for racing, V-Drive for playing. wink NO NO NO BBT it"s the other way around jet boats for playin(55) m.p.h V_DRIVES FOR RACING you should know better! I saw your passes in the orange boat looked good, sounded like some fuel problems to me on sunday..Live and die by the V- drive..... Yeah yeah....I know. But I am currently sitting in 2nd place in points in 2 classes and would like to see how close I can get to a championship by the end of the year. Can't switch now, at least not this year.
    Yep...Fuel problems was what I was figuring too. I think the fuel was sloshing too much on the launch kinda creating a little air pocket. I was ok on the start and finish but seemed to "run low on gas" at about half track. Then it would come back alright in the shutdown area. I hear ya, sounds like fuel levels were wrong in the bowls. And do you ever sleep? wink

Sangster
    Sleep....Thats what I do best...Whats up dave..Now that your all moved in, are you gonna get the boat out for a day......

Sangster
    BigBoyToys:
    FLYTE RISK:
    BigBoyToys:
    cs19:
    bbt, you didnt like the tunnell or the gullwing, whats next? please dont say the v-word. I do like the CP Tunnel. But, although the CP Tunnel gets good top end speeds, the ET's tend to be a little slower than the CP Gull Wing.
    My Syndicate Gull Wing is not the right type of Gull Wing to get the lift that I need. But it is a very safe and stable boat that can handle rough water with ease.
    So, where does that leave me..... Well, we have located a CP Gull Wing that we would like to setup to race with. I am definitely leaning towards the CP Gull Wing over everything else at this point but.... We will be getting a V-drive again also
    CP for racing, V-Drive for playing. wink NO NO NO BBT it"s the other way around jet boats for playin(55) m.p.h V_DRIVES FOR RACING you should know better! I saw your passes in the orange boat looked good, sounded like some fuel problems to me on sunday..Live and die by the V- drive..... Yeah yeah....I know. But I am currently sitting in 2nd place in points in 2 classes and would like to see how close I can get to a championship by the end of the year. Can't switch now, at least not this year.
    Yep...Fuel problems was what I was figuring too. I think the fuel was sloshing too much on the launch kinda creating a little air pocket. I was ok on the start and finish but seemed to "run low on gas" at about half track. Then it would come back alright in the shutdown area. Hey BBT's...Are you by any chance related to Richard....

WHITIE
    Mr BBT getting after it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sangster
    HEEEEEEEWWWWW-HAAAAWWWWWWWWW

Her454
    Sangster:
    HEEEEEEEWWWWW-HAAAAWWWWWWWWW Its got to be something in the water. eek!

BigBoyToys
    FLYTE RISK:
    BigBoyToys:
    FLYTE RISK:
    BigBoyToys:
    cs19:
    Yep...Fuel problems was what I was figuring too. I think the fuel was sloshing too much on the launch kinda creating a little air pocket. I was ok on the start and finish but seemed to "run low on gas" at about half track. Then it would come back alright in the shutdown area. I hear ya, sounds like fuel levels were wrong in the bowls. And do you ever sleep? wink Yep...I sleep about 5 hours a day. I just get up early for some reason....Could have something to do with it being much quieter around the house at 3:00am (we have 5 kids here) eek!

BigBoyToys
    Sangster:
    BigBoyToys:
    FLYTE RISK:
    BigBoyToys:
    cs19:
    Yep...Fuel problems was what I was figuring too. I think the fuel was sloshing too much on the launch kinda creating a little air pocket. I was ok on the start and finish but seemed to "run low on gas" at about half track. Then it would come back alright in the shutdown area. Hey BBT's...Are you by any chance related to Richard.... HA HA...Haven't heard that one before C'mon Sangster, be original wink

BigBoyToys
    WHITIE:
    Mr BBT getting after it!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah...That was my 35mph, 20 sec ET final run for the trophy (It was the only time I was in that lane) LOL.... I had him on the reaction time then the boat just took a crap on me at half track.
    Float levels huh? Hmmmm....Wonder why? The first run of the morning it didn't do it and I didn't change anything on the boat. Maybe I need to go out to CFW this Sunday and play with it a bit....

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast