Thread: buena vista

IT'SONLYMONEY
    going out in an hour stop drop and get there

FreshTracks
    Let us know if they still have the east end buoyed off for the lice. THX

IT'SONLYMONEY
    i can not believe what they have done to the lake. yes it is still roped off. i know the guy in charge out there and i left a nice message for him so hopefully i will get an answere to why they did that. unreal. i'll keep you posted, but other than that it was a good day. we float on the west end anyways. perfect day wish you guys could have made it.
    chuck

FreshTracks
    Let us know if additional messages of displeasure will help. I have been going there for years and cannot believe they are catering to the Lake Lice. They have had plenty of room for the lice and now all of sudden they need more? BS!

Mrs Luvnlife
    i can not believe what they have done to the lake. yes it is still roped off. i know the guy in charge out there and i left a nice message for him so hopefully i will get an answere to why they did that. unreal. i'll keep you posted, but other than that it was a good day. we float on the west end anyways. perfect day wish you guys could have made it.
    chuck
    Hmmmm, I'd be really interested to know why they did this . Let us know if/when you hear something. I'm gonna ask them next time we're at the toll booth . Crazy they're catering to the lake lice and not the boats :hammer2: .

RitcheyRch
    Let us know when you guys are heading back out that direction
    Hmmmm, I'd be really interested to know why they did this . Let us know if/when you hear something. I'm gonna ask them next time we're at the toll booth . Crazy they're catering to the lake lice and not the boats :hammer2: .