Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Traffic Attorney

reDECKulous
    Anyone used a traffic attorney? I found a guy online, seems like he knows what he is doing. He wants $2800 up front, win or lose. The ticket is for 101MPH and I will probably lose my license for 30 days If I don't use him. Any recommendations?
    Thanx in advance.
    Eric

Jordy
    Yeah, slow down!!!

Screemy1
    30 days is not much.... it goes by fast... i lost mine for 30 days back in 1997 for 147 in a 65.... I was on a street bike.... the fine and 30 days was not bad.... the hit on my insurance sucked! worse then a dui... screw the attorney.... you look like you are trying to get out of it.... go to court, admit to your mistake, explain you realize the danger you were to every one and be polite.... take the punishment and move on..... I spent the 30 days getting rides.... it is not hard.

lucky
    claim you had your spedo set to KM lol take the 30 day loss and try not to get caught

Screemy1
    oh yeah.... slow down, I learned my lesson.... if I want to fly at those speeds... I go out to the middle of nowhere.... but still not the smartest thing.... 101 is not that bad....kinda sucks to get that one....

reDECKulous
    I was thinking about just taking it, but I already have two points in the last year. That would make 4 points and I would probably lose it for longer than 30 days.

AZJD
    Anyone used a traffic attorney? I found a guy online, seems like he knows what he is doing. He wants $2800 up front, win or lose. The ticket is for 101MPH and I will probably lose my license for 30 days If I don't use him. Any recommendations?
    Thanx in advance.
    Eric
    Is it your only offense?
    What was the posted speed limit and what did they write you for? Reckless or criminal speed?

Biglue
    I'll only charge you $2500. Slow down, you're gonna lose your license for 30 days......There.
    How should I bill you?

reDECKulous
    They just wrote me up for 101 excess of 100MPH

Mrs. Restless22
    If you already have 2 points, and this is gonna give you another 2, your insurance is going to be more then the attorneys fees for 3 years.
    If you think he can get it cleared off your record, might be worth it $$$ to use him.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast