Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: mutha fukkin raven

My guess is that that ass has some scarring from the 3rd degree burns she likely received from that launch.
    A buddy of mine was loading a multiple bottle rocket launcher many years ago at the beach. One of those things where 50 or so rockets are lined up with a trough of powder or something for a fuse. Well things went wrong and the thing blew up in his face, rockets going everywhere but up. He was in the burn ward for several weeks putting his face and upper body back together. It was not a great evening.
    I'd say the raven deserved the burger though. Perhaps you should cook him up a hot dog tomorrow seasoned inside with a little tobasco.

YeLLowBoaT
    you need one of these... (http://youtube.com/watch?v=whLlVcRgIqA)

JMC
    Get your self a girl like this one, she can distract the ravens while you BBQ.
    http://media.putfile.com/Drunk-Girl-...t-From-Her-Ass
    Now that was funny. Poor little knee knocker got her ass toasted. I bet it left more than a mark

Mandelon
    Stupid girl. She shouldn't have clenched.
    The Raven deserved your burger hooli. That's pretty badass behaviour for a damn bird.

Ziggy
    He took your beef cuz its pissed you called it a Raven and not and Crow

Sleeper CP
    Ravens at my house have been taking out the woodpeckers and tweaty bird nests and eating young birds. Pissed me off last week, came home little birds going nuts in a tree two Ravens going after the nest. I evened the odds for the small birds with my .204 cal Ruger (4,000 ft/sec) at 80 yards tore the big Raven into 3 large pieces.
    Get yourself a Gammo single cock pellet gun 1,200-1,400 Ft/sec .177 cal pellet.
    Sleeper CP

Ziggy
    got 'em hanging around our house and whole general area too this year....one seems to like perching itself at the peak of my roof, fugging thing shits like a horse. Keeps coming back so I'm gonna get a owl, try the humane way first...

got 'em hanging around our house and whole general area too this year....one seems to like perching itself at the peak of my roof, fugging thing shits like a horse. Keeps coming back so I'm gonna get a owl, try the humane way first...
    I saw one hovering around my place today too.
    I'm gonna get an owl as well.
    Only he's gonna be disguised as a human, holding a pellet gun (my snake gun) with a scope and weigh about 215, positioned behind a wall.

Sleeper CP
    Only he's gonna be disguised as a human, holding a pellet gun (my snake gun) with a scope and weigh about 215, positioned behind a wall.
    That's the way. But those damn things are tuff. Shot one 5 times with my .177 Gammo this weekend and it's a powerful pellet gun. I thought it was dead twice, came back and the damn thing was up a movin.
    Sleeper CP

lucky
    My guess is that that ass has some scarring from the 3rd degree burns she likely received from that launch.
    A buddy of mine was loading a multiple bottle rocket launcher many years ago at the beach. One of those things where 50 or so rockets are lined up with a trough of powder or something for a fuse. Well things went wrong and the thing blew up in his face, rockets going everywhere but up. He was in the burn ward for several weeks putting his face and upper body back together. It was not a great evening.
    I'd say the raven deserved the burger though. Perhaps you should cook him up a hot dog tomorrow seasoned inside with a little tobasco.
    Mike is all tooo familier with the "hot ass" lmao

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast