Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Had to put her down...R.I.P. Marina

Havasu1986
    Came home today to find my 12 year old Autralian Shepherd named Marina could not stand up. We took her to emergency to find out she had a tumor in her spleen. Odds were against her for surgery. Marina loved to ride on the boat with her sister Xena and play with kids at Park Moabi. Most people would remembers Marinas name on the beach more then ours. I am already missing you. I love you Marina.
    Your Dad... Bobby

Miss Perfect
    I'm so sorry....RIP Marina

Very sad news Bobby. Hang in there and remember all the good times. They certainly don't live long enough.

andy01
    Bobby sorry to hear that man. Dogs to many of us are our children. I'm sure Marina is in a better place.
    Andy

Ziggy
    Oh man, this is becoming way to frequent here lately. I lost mine 13 yr old bud a few months ago, C'BadDad the other day and now you.
    My sincerest condolences

502 JET
    Sorry to hear about your dog........
    The same thing happened to my 12yr old Rottie last year.

Pussywhippled
    Don't know you other than on the boards here, but sorry to hear the bad news...

smokinjoe
    Man sorry to hear that. I had to put my 13 year old aussi down last novewmber and life hasnt been the same. I can honestly say that I know of a few people that I would rather have seen them go insted of my dog. aussis are great dogs. He was my buddie and he died in my arms. some day I will get another but i think i will wait until im older so that maybe I will go before he does. Marina say hello to Buck for me and tell him I miss him.

TCN
    That sucks Bobby. Very sorry to hear that. RIP Marina. Nick

shadow
    Bobby sorry to hear the news.
    Marina was a beautiful dog and well behaved when i had the chance to dog sit them for a few minutes when you and i first met. RIP Marina

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast