Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is this Thing

SWW
    HI guy just thought I would Post I have been busy getting my Toys back in shape and trying to get things running. So I started fixing the ones
    that I will use the most .Its fiberglass and its a chevy so i didnt stray to far LOL .I want to thank all the people that have helped me out
    Stab&steer hooked me up with some killer alum logs for the 409 and the rest of the hardware to put the motor in the sanger.I plan to start working on the boat in a month or so Going to Have it painted. Hope to send the casale out to Tom for a rebuild.
    Well enjoy the rest of the summer and Thanks again
    Walt
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/DSC00190.JPG[/img]

HammerDown
    Nice looking Vette...I've got an 81...White with Red leather, Mirror tops.

SWW
    Thanks HammerDown Its all stock and SLOW I was putting new brakes on it while you guys were a HDG

pgf127rt
    SWW, what year is your vette, I have a 76 all original, looks a lot like that one, except for the color.

HammerDown
    SWW:
    Thanks HammerDown Its all stock and SLOW I was putting new brakes on it while you guys were a HDGYea I know what ya mean, but they do handle nicley...I did a little cam up grade several years ago. Just peppet it up enough.

SWW
    pgf127rt
    Its a 80 80/82 Look the same Body Wise
    74/77 had small back window 78/82 had the fish tank back window their all called C3s

Stab-n-Steer
    SWW,
    Nice vette! I had a '64 roadster and a '68 T-top... Nice to see you posting again. I was wondering what happened to you...

Stab-n-Steer
    SWW,
    Nice vette! I had a '64 roadster and a '68 T-top... Nice to see you posting again. I was wondering what happened to you...

Stab-n-Steer
    Stab-n-Steer:
    SWW,

Stab-n-Steer
    Wow, not sure what's going on with these double posts... never had that happen before. Sorry!
    S&S

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast