Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trailer lights

Second "PLACE"
    I did the same thing and converted the whole trailer to LED. No problems and you don't see a voltage draw when you plug in the trailer.
    Pick which style you like. There are several out there. The 60-series oval STT (stop, tail, turn) start with just a few LEDs to 60 or so. I went with the Maxxima brand. They had the STTs with 3-rows of 20 little LEDs. I liked that look more than the larger bulbs. They have several styles, though:
    http://www.maxxima.com/
    Sounds interesting.....What was your estimated cost to complete the conversion? :idea:

Beer-30
    Sounds interesting.....What was your estimated cost to complete the conversion? :idea:
    Right at $200. That's 4-oval STTs, 5-red "series 15" markers, and 4-amber markers. All pigtails were the same. I also got 4 new grommets for the STTs.

Racey
    LED lights from Del City or any other distributor

Eliminator 4 Life
    I did the same thing and converted the whole trailer to LED. No problems and you don't see a voltage draw when you plug in the trailer.
    Pick which style you like. There are several out there. The 60-series oval STT (stop, tail, turn) start with just a few LEDs to 60 or so. I went with the Maxxima brand. They had the STTs with 3-rows of 20 little LEDs. I liked that look more than the larger bulbs. They have several styles, though:
    http://www.maxxima.com/
    Paul I couldnt figure out how to order from this site.

burbanite
    I bought my LED's from someone here a few years ago, just can't remember who....great deal and wish I could find him again....

Screaming Pete
    I bought my LED's from someone here a few years ago, just can't remember who....great deal and wish I could find him again....
    i think River Dave ran a special group buy a while back

Baja Big Dog
    I thought the new led's were waterproof.
    Be careful...most LED"s are waterproof, but not submersible!!!!

Baja Big Dog
    I thought the new led's were waterproof.
    Be careful...most LED"s are waterproof, but not submersible!!!!

RiverDave
    i think River Dave ran a special group buy a while back
    No group buy.. I just bought a truck load of them to get them at a deep discount. I used to sell a complete trailer kit 2 oval, 5 reds, 2 ambers for 125.00 bucks, 4 oval's for 140.00 . If you wanted the clears they were the same price etc.. etc..
    I placed my last order over a year ago, and finally gave the rest of my inventory to Dennis just recently to use on his trailer, and one of his friends.
    RD

230EAGLE
    Was at terminal air brake in Fresno and they have them for about $20.00 a side for LEDs. Try them out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12