Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BBSP 06' Sticker - SPOTTED!

dmontzsta
    http://www.dmontzsta.com/MiscStuff/M...speedalley.jpg
    I saw this on the back of a truck today. You whacker boys must be gearing up for it already huh?

Kim Hanson
    I guess if you don't have a chicken to choke this would piss you off some eh!Let alone have a boat to try and take the prize away, rubber chicken to you would be like christmas came early again pa !........( . )( . )......
    You want chop shop, if I don't work in the AM Donald :crossx: I will show you chop shop Donald... :220v:

dmontzsta
    I guess if you don't have a chicken to choke this would piss you off some eh!Let alone have a boat to try and take the prize away, rubber chicken to you would be like christmas came early again pa !........( . )( . )......
    You want chop shop, if I don't work in the AM Donald :crossx: I will show you chop shop Donald... :220v:
    Please dont Kim, you dont do anything good. I have seen your "chops". Try to learn how to adjust the curves.

Kim Hanson
    Please dont Kim, you dont do anything good. I have seen your "chops". Try to learn how to adjust the curves.
    Haha, maybe Donald try to make the lettering the same then slow one :idea: ........( . )( . )...............You are trying though, who helped you

dmontzsta
    Haha, maybe Donald try to make the lettering the same then slow one :idea: ........( . )( . )...............You are trying though, who helped you
    I didnt design the stupid sticker.

Kim Hanson
    I didnt design the stupid sticker.

Your retards helped with it, tell them to go get some focking real jobs cause their chop shop sucks........( . )( . )........

You Te
    [QUOTE
    I saw this on the back of a truck today. You whacker boys must be gearing up for it already huh?[/QUOTE]
    You must have been in the parking lot of your favorite establishment.

You Te
    from demonmonster
    I saw this on the back of a truck today. You whacker boys must be gearing up for it already huh?
    You must have been in the parking lot of your favorite establishment.

Squirtin Thunder
    Don it takes them that long to wind up.

uclahater
    Theres a white Toyota Tundra with that sticker that keeps driving by my house

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast