Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: need decal or paint guy for the boat name

squirt'nmyload
    i want to get my boats name put on. i'm on the fence about doing it in paint or a decal. i would like paint so i can get all the boats colors in it. who has anyone used in the phoenix area??????? thanks

Devilman
    Whats the name of the boat?

squirt'nmyload
    Whats the name of the boat?
    it's always something

Devilman
    it's always something
    Nice, where you putting it, on the side or across the transom?

squirt'nmyload
    Nice, where you putting it, on the side or across the transom?
    on the transom...i got the perfect place for it above my rub rail.
    http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...chment-4-7.jpg

buzzaro
    Might try these guys (http://predatorgraphix.com/) for the vinyl. Reg numbers are only $20 or so shipped, so hes really reasonable. Also they arent permanent so it could give you the option of trying out a couple different things if you want.

Devilman
    on the transom...i got the perfect place for it above my rub rail.
    Yeah, good spot right there. Think if I put one on mine, its gonna have to be on the sides. Not a lot of area on my transom like that, above the rub rail.
    Paint would probably look better, in my opinion. As long as you don't plan on painting the boat anyway.....

squirt'nmyload
    Might try these guys (http://predatorgraphix.com/) for the vinyl. Reg numbers are only $20 or so shipped, so hes really reasonable. Also they arent permanent so it could give you the option of trying out a couple different things if you want.
    i tried them after bilge idiots recommendation and he told me he was outta the biz for a couple months for health reasons

squirt'nmyload
    Yeah, good spot right there. Think if I put one on mine, its gonna have to be on the sides. Not a lot of area on my transom like that, above the rub rail.
    Paint would probably look better, in my opinion. As long as you don't plan on painting the boat anyway.....
    i'm am thinking i want to get it painted too. i would like it outlined n shit

buzzaro
    i tried them after bilge idiots recommendation and he told me he was outta the biz for a couple months for health reasons
    I just my #'s from him just before memorial day, thats too bad he was great to work with.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast