Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Easy ups in channel

Slow What
    The LEO's could start writing ticket's for littering

jamesnismo2006
    I take responsibility for having an ezup in the channel. It is for shade more than anything bc the bimini on my boat isnt huge. Also I have the black and green forum snowboards canopy. It makes it easy for people to find others in the channel. My21advantage actually hadanother ***boater park under it which is fine with me. Everybody enjoyed the shade. If you see it up its not saving parking for anyone. Stop by and say hi

Cigalert
    Pretty soon you're going to have register your easy-up prior to said ez up and down operation within havasu city limits.
    Channel- I'd say no go. It's busy and if you want the same spot as yesterday yet you want to sleep in till 2:30 in the afternoon, tuff titty.
    Random beaches tucked away- Sure leave your crap, just hope the river pirates don't come over night and take your stuff to a garage sale in mexicali.

VEGASBABY
    leave your ez up and I take your spot and thanx for the use of the ez up..Thats what we do! Oh, I will thank you for the shade by offering you a cold beer, I'm cool that way

Bradman
    We park north of the bridge down by the condos. People will actually try and reserve spots by leaving an anchor with a bouy tied to it in the water, or by leaving a stake in the ground with a rope tied to it. We have a lot of fun with these people when the come back and try to get their "reserved" spots back.

Slow What
    I take responsibility for having an ezup in the channel
    having one up isn't the problem , it's the the ppl that think they OWN that spot and then leave it there overnite expecting everyone else to stay away from thier spot

Ziggy
    Pretty soon you're going to have register your easy-up prior to said ez up and down operation within havasu city limits.
    Channel- I'd say no go. It's busy and if you want the same spot as yesterday yet you want to sleep in till 2:30 in the afternoon, tuff titty.
    Random beaches tucked away- Sure leave your crap, just hope the river pirates don't come over night and take your stuff to a garage sale in mexicali.
    Even this is against boating ettiquette as well, unless you're camped there overnite.
    Nothing worse than getting up early to find a nice beach for your family only to have crap(as you call it) sitting on a beach, without anyone claiming it til noon or later....total BS If you leave it there it deserves to be trashed by the lake pirates

catman-do
    They need to make all the people that just "wade" in the water move down to the swim zone area where boats cant go. I think its BS when I go into the channel and try to find a spot but there are 4 ez-ups and 50 people on the shoreline. There is a reason there are tieoffs on the shoreline wall, and its not to tie down your ez-up. Another thing that pisses me off with ez-ups is the people that dont steak them down or use straps to keep them secured. In havasu too many winds will come out of no where and i dont want some broke person with a $79 ez-up ruining my boat.

AZKC
    Can ya feel the love

DaddyMack
    We had people spread their crap out next to their boat last weekend and take up a spot... I just pulled in while they scrambled to get out of the way..lol...
    okay... I did give them fair warning...lol...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast