Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: pop-off valve

sofa king smooth
    Waiting until winter.

djdtpr
    Look at the ring leader from 6th street stirin it a little.
    Nope ringleaders have fast boats all i got is a river cruiser so i cant be the ringleader. Just a silly member that likes drinking and floating. Id get out but its vomit in vomit out and i hate yackin so ill stay for now.

plj/fry
    just looking at getting a seal for my pop-vavle. it was leaking and slowing down the step-child boat, besides trying to get my blown boat together and i need a good hull

sofa king smooth
    Vomit in vomit out thats good. You guys going to do the power tour at Martinez? Been wanting to get down there and check it out. Perfect place for a boys trip.

Martinez was the shitz last year, alot of good people and the party is pretty intense,...just ask the Dodd bros.!
    P.S. the water is perfect for running, two drag strips, on both sides of the sandbar!
    Good times!!

djdtpr
    Vomit in vomit out thats good. You guys going to do the power tour at Martinez? Been wanting to get down there and check it out. Perfect place for a boys trip.
    I would be down for it but the moodier half love that place and would through a shit coniption if i went down their without her. Definatly down for doing the PT. I think we are going down their not this coming weekend but the following.

cyclone
    when's this happening? i need a few weeks to buy a new jet pump.

sofa king smooth
    I have a suction housing for sale.

cyclone
    i'm gonna need more than a suction housing.

sofa king smooth
    I have a b- impeller stainless by mpd suction housing and a bowl unless Jordan is buying it. I think hes buying the bowl because we talked about it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast