Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF???? 140mph, but it can go 170mph?

HBjet
    Kurtis500:
    32% in the boxWhat does this mean?
    HBjet

Kindsvater Flat
    HBjet:
    Kurtis500:
    32% in the boxWhat does this mean?
    HBjet They 18,22,25 etc are they amounts of overdrive in the v-drive box. The goal is to run a certain amount of overdrive with the prop and turn the maximum rpm that your motor will pull. To much gear and the motor won't be running at its full potential. Kinda like running to large of an impeller and your motor won't turn it. Same concept just a different application.

BGMAN203
    My money is on the hydro over that jet boat. Ok HB I might give it to ya for like 300 ft, but you will get that big ole ass handed to ya in the 1/4 for sure! No offence dude, and I am not dissing you boat. Any jet boat on the lake or river running 90+ is a fast boat....just telling the truth.

HBjet
    BGMAN203:
    My money is on the hydro over that jet boat. Ok HB I might give it to ya for like 300 ft, but you will get that big ole ass handed to ya in the 1/4 for sure! No offence dude, and I am not dissing you boat. Any jet boat on the lake or river running 90+ is a fast boat....just telling the truth. I know your not dissing, it would just be fun! Besides, I don't mind loosing to boats that are faster then me, that's why I plan on going to the next BBSP...... Oh, and I have drink holders and navigation lights!
    HBjet

superdave013
    In the ave. sprint race that you see at the river I'ed put my money on HBjet.
    Think about it. This guy says he is scared to run it WOT. How much testing do you think he's done with that boat?
    HBjet is out testing his shit every weekend. And during the week he's making changes. Hell, a few weeks ago his boat was upside down with one of the best guru's blueprinting the bottom.
    I've seen HB's boat run and it runs better then the ave jet boat for sure. It should, he's put a lot of work into it.
    I don't think HB would have more fun in a flat. Sure he might when he get the chance to drive it. But all and all he has put a shit load of miles under his hull this year. I bet more then any of the flatbottom owner around here.

HBjet
    BGMAN203:
    Ok HB I might give it to ya for like 300 ft, but you will get that big ole ass handed to ya in the 1/4 for sure! Yeah, but what about a good ole river race which is usually an 1/8th mile? You think that hydro will reel me in? I think not!
    HBjet

ColeTR1
    I won’t run jet boats they all think a drag race is 1/8 mile. Or if I do I keep looking at the guy slowly speeding up to about 70. And then hit it!

wrightnow
    ColeTR1:
    I won’t run jet boats they all think a drag race is 1/8 mile. Or if I do I keep looking at the guy slowly speeding up to about 70. And then hit it! That's funny, I don't race most v-drive because they think the race starts at 30mph and going until they catch me somewere after 1/8 mile.
    And yes I do like 1/8 river races. It's all about being quick right...
    mark

HBjet
    ColeTR1:
    I won’t run jet boats they all think a drag race is 1/8 mile. Or if I do I keep looking at the guy slowly speeding up to about 70. And then hit it! well, the ave. river race is usually an 1/8 mile. However, I have no problem holding my motor WOT for 1/4, 1/2, hell, 2 miles long if I needed to!
    HBjet

565edge
    What is this you call a "SQUAT",most the races i see are on the roll.Ive never seen two boats stop at the lake and get evened up then take off?The races ive seen seen are ausually a couple drunk guys getting paired up at any given speed and then hold it down.Usually when i squat im taking a big shit!

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast