V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Whats the Dealio??? I'm waiting!!!

Beautiful Noise
    She Suppose to pick you up also ......I hate waiting
    Steve

126driver
    She must be washing her hair.

gottaminute?
    ...or rotating the air in her tires (boat trailer, of course) ? ANYTHING to avoid JG

GN117 Big Dawg
    Pat, have you talked to GN98 "shoe" or crew guy Jeff today? If not, please give me a call, I'm in Denver at Todd and Gina's but the phone is on. Thanx.

BOATRACEGIRL
    hey V-Drive I just replied to your PM and come in here to find out yor patronizing me. Just trying to be nice, everyone in the forum said you were a good guy to get some Video from. Obviously Ive offended you in some way. Im sorry if I have it wasnt intentional. There have been plenty of really nice people trying to help me out SO ILL KEEP TALKING TO THEM you certainly havent been the guy that everyone has desribed you as frown

Kindsvater Flat
    WOW!!! Seems like there was some mixed issues. Jerry hooked me up with some killer circle videos. Those guys/GALS are nuts. I'm sure there was some miscommunication and JG will set you up.
    [ April 20, 2003, 07:30 PM: Message edited by: Kindsvater Flat ]

BILLY.B
    BOATRACEGIRL:
    hey V-Drive I just replied to your PM and come in here to find out yor patronizing me. Just trying to be nice, everyone in the forum said you were a good guy to get some Video from. Obviously Ive offended you in some way. Im sorry if I have it wasnt intentional. There have been plenty of really nice people trying to help me out SO ILL KEEP TALKING TO THEM you certainly havent been the guy that everyone has desribed you as O.K. V-drive video what happened within your guy's PM'S?. It sure sounds like someone pissed you off! . And a girl no less eek! . I think you are getting offened way to easily ,then again what do I know. By the way I love the "I think it's my sister comment",now we both know better then that!!, there is no way she would say you were good looking eek!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    BOATRACEGIRL:
    hey V-Drive I just replied to your PM and come in here to find out yor patronizing me. Just trying to be nice, everyone in the forum said you were a good guy to get some Video from. Obviously Ive offended you in some way. Im sorry if I have it wasnt intentional. There have been plenty of really nice people trying to help me out SO ILL KEEP TALKING TO THEM you certainly havent been the guy that everyone has desribed you as No patronizing here just caution. Ill be happy to hook you up. I apologize if you got the wrong idea check your P.m.'s smile_sp smile_sp

126driver
    V-DRIVE VIDEO:
    No patronizing here just caution. Or paranoia. But what do I know? Either way, it's none of my business. wink

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast