Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: >>>TUSTIN INFINITY...please help!!!!

FRENCHIE
    anybody know anyone that works at tustin infinity, i have to go down there on sunday, to help a girlfriend of mine out, who got kinda screwed over on a new infinity she bought there almost two months ago! If anyone has a contact or friend there i could talk to that would be great! its not a major issue, but would just make it a little easier!! thanx leon

Jbb
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.......<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<
    :jawdrop:

Kilrtoy
    A litle more details Leon and I am sure there are few that can help you on here.

ChumpChange
    A litle more details Leon and I am sure there are few that can help you on here.
    Exactly. If I had a friend who worked there, and maybe I do or did, I wouldn't want to throw them out there without knowing the story. Keeping my friends are more important than helping yours out.

Baja Big Dog
    And you better get some pictures of her up soon, or this thread will be killed!!!

FRENCHIE
    OK, nothing the dealership did, she basically got the car with the x boy, and in her name, he said he was gonna make the first payment then pay it cash. well he dissaperaed and never payed anything, she cant afford to keep the car, and i am goin with her to take it back and see what we can get her into...nothing against infinity...just need a hook up! over!

Tequila-John
    OK, nothing the dealership did, she basically got the car with the x boy, and in her name, he said he was gonna make the first payment then pay it cash. well he dissaperaed and never payed anything, she cant afford to keep the car, and i am goin with her to take it back and see what we can get her into...nothing against infinity...just need a hook up! over!
    Good luck......

centerhill condor
    judge judy makes a good living off of these kinds of stories.
    Let her handle it.

Tequila-John
    judge judy makes a good living off of these kinds of stories.
    Let her handle it.
    I agree.

BajaMike
    If she signed the contract, she owes the money. She needs to talk to the finance company, not the dealer (and not on a Sunday!).
    If it's financed through Infinity/Nissan finance, the dealer may "store" it for her, but she needs to talk to the finance company in advance. Showing up at the dealer on Sunday with no prior arrangements with the finance company is a total waste of time.........the contract is between her and the finance company.
    She must be very good looking and very "blonde" to have signed that contract.......:idea: j/k

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast