Thread: Millerton Lake!!!!

230EAGLE
    Haven't been there in a while, so tell me how bad is it? What launch ramp is it at? Thanks for the help!

donzi5150
    The boating season started out on the lower ramp back in April so it is very low......I saw two boats about three weeks ago run over some large boulders just under the water up the river so be careful........

kmcousins
    I would go to pineflat not millerton. Millerton has to many cops plus I had heard that you can really ski/wakeboard back on the river anymore because to many homes have gone up and people complain of the noise from boats. If you go let me know have fun I'll be at pine flat this weekend.

230EAGLE
    Hey Thanks you for all the help. We only about 15 min away. Really don't want to take it up to Pine Flat. Taking a friend for his B-day then plan to go the Pizza Factory after. Any body going Sunday? See us stop and say Hi and have a few beers. We'll be in a white w/red 230 Eliminator called "REDNECK" Hope to see somebody there!

tahitijet
    as of last weekend the water level at pine flat is getting down there also. I'll be out at pine flat sunday as well.