Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Them Rear-View Mirror Blues

***boateditor
    While adjusting the rear-view mirror of my 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee, the damn thing came off in my hand. What is the ideal cement to re-bond the mirror to my windshield so that it lasts another 13 years?

Jbb
    While adjusting the rear-view mirror of my 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee, the damn thing came off in my hand. What is the ideal cement to re-bond the mirror to my windshield so that it lasts another 13 years?
    Rear view mirror cement...with the primer...sold in all auto parts stores...

squirt'nmyload
    lock tite.....the two part deal with the primer......i do auto glass

HM
    The sell the glue for your review mirror at every autoparts store. Fairly common, especially with American made vehicles.

lucky
    its a jeep , duct tape

BoneDaddy
    Make sure you glue the little metal piece to the windshield right side up and straight. You only get one shot at it.

squirt'nmyload
    Make sure you glue the little metal piece to the windshield right side up and straight. You only get one shot at it.
    not necesarily......heat the button up with a torch and that thing will fall right off

HM
    its a sheep , duct tape
    He said Jeep...not sheep... you sick bastard.

***boateditor
    Thanks to all. I guess I'ma make a trip to the auto parts store.

YeLLowBoaT
    every car/truck I have ever owned has had that happen... just make sure to fallow the instructions, or you will be doing it again...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast