Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HTM sold - leaving California???

KnockedOut
    Confirm

SummerBreeze
    Great first post ass wipe
    My place is rented and always has been. April is the only slow month and thats when I use the place
    I set up another rental today for a hot boat member right here on the boards.
    Don't come crying to these boards with your doom and gloom pissin party. Get your ass out there and make more money and fill your boat and truck with gas and get to the lake.
    It's to bad about HTM they had a strong start. They might do better in another location anyway.

RaceFace
    Great first post ass wipe
    My place is rented and always has been. April is the only slow month and thats when I use the place
    I set up another rental today for a hot boat member right here on the boards.
    Don't come crying to these boards with your doom and gloom pissin party. Get your ass out there and make more money and fill your boat and truck with gas and get to the lake.
    It's to bad about HTM they had a strong start. They might do better in another location anyway.
    Wow....I think I missed something in this story :jawdrop:

SummerBreeze
    Wow....I think I missed something in this story :jawdrop:
    Looks like it's been removed good thing

Baja Big Dog
    Summerbreeze...next time quote the post, he can change or edit his post, but if you quote it, it stays...

RaceFace
    Looks like it's been removed good thing
    Damn SummerBreeze, it must have been good if you came out of the gate swinging like that!! Cool!!

Baja Big Dog
    Damn SummerBreeze, it must have been good if you came out of the gate swinging like that!! Cool!!
    Yea...no shit, now we all are wondering....

ChumpChange
    Yea...no shit, now we all are wondering....
    Seriously.

prosthogod
    HE'S RIGHT, I was told that someone in Havasu(I have his name written down at the havasu house) has bought the company and is moving it all including production to Havi.

frdvschvy
    HE'S RIGHT, I was told that someone in Havasu(I have his name written down at the havasu house) has bought the company and is moving it all including production to Havi.
    This might explain the "HTM 2 Lake Havasu" shirts I saw several peoeple wearing last week on the lake. Also saw a nice tow rig with the same large logo in the back window.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast