Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Hidden Shores, Martinez & Fishers Landing

kap
    HELLO to All Our Lower Colorado Members on ***boat:
    I just wanted to start a thread were we can all post info on.
    Who's going and when, any meeting spots, condition of water level, sandbars, Horseshoe tournaments etc...
    I know of a couple members I've met on this site that I did not know previously ie... Cheezpanel, Mandelon, DMoore, and Flying Rhino [From BRP] and several others whose names escape me.
    I will be down on Friday I believe the Laveycraft is sold---- so I will be on the Tritoon/30footer with the V-8--- wave as we pass you .
    KAP

PS14
    HELLO to All Our Lower Colorado Members on ***boat:
    I just wanted to start a thread were we can all post info on.
    Who's going and when, any meeting spots, condition of water level, sandbars, Horseshoe tournaments etc...
    I know of a couple members I've met on this site that I did not know previously ie... Cheezpanel, Mandelon, DMoore, and Flying Rhino [From BRP] and several others whose names escape me.
    I will be down on Friday I believe the Laveycraft is sold---- so I will be on the Tritoon/30footer with the V-8--- wave as we pass you .
    KAP
    Will be there fri thru sunday 21' river cruiser 18 blown hondo18 blown jet

jbone
    We'll be on the water Friday and Saturday.
    I hope the water is down a little. I hate when everything floats away.
    C-ya there.
    J

Mandelon
    We've got a whole section over at RRL too.
    Too bad its so shallow down here, people shouldn't come. :idea:

kap
    Hey J-Bone:
    What type, name of your boat.
    PS14
    I'll look for the blown Hondo.
    I assume your going to Sin City Sandbar---pick your name there are about 10-12 of them.
    KAP
    Oh Mandelon showed up----yea and were in the mud and pee--ha.

PS14
    Not sure my dads buddy goes down there allthe time going to follow him but where is this place at on the river

AvengerBabe
    Damn, we aren't going out this weekend . We'll be out next weekend though (7/20)! Look for the beige Crestliner with the Chargers flag behind it!

FlyingRhino
    My weekend trips are over for awhile. I start my new shift this friday. I wont miss Labor Day though.
    Are there any mid-week peeps on here

kap
    Mandelon--Flying R:
    I checked out River Rat Life.
    I recognized a lot of names which was nice. However, I need to choose one forum so that is why I posted here for all the Lower Co. peeps to have a voice when they drop in.
    Avenger Babe---we saw you on the river but did not know the toon was yours until you mentioned the Chargers flag.
    PS14
    Hidden Shores is the Southern most part of the Colorado river adjacent to the Imperial Dam---aka the last dam on the Colorado river if I'm not mistaken [Laguna doesn't count it is a spill way].
    KAP

code8
    I just wanted to join the thrend you posted up here. We also launch out at Hidden Shores. I have a 21' Ultra (same paint scheme as John's old boat) jet boat. The kids love the store (ice cream after the river) and the wife and I love the family atmosphere. We ususally hang out at Clear Lake, upper sand bar and now past Pachaco (sp?). Anyways just wanted to say "Hi".

-Anthony and Heather
    aka: Code8

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast