Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fockin spiders

Phat Matt
    So we are sitting on the couch and I see this little baby spider in front of my laptop screen. I kill it. Then I kill another. Then I feel them crawling on me. Then Jen feels them. She runs around screaming. Then we turn on the lights and these little bastards are pretty much everywhere. So we got the vacuum out and started moving furniture to try to find them since they obviously just hatched. We sucked up a bunch of them but couldn't find the source. Little bastards. I wonder what I am going to dream about tonight.
    Anyone want to come over?

bignet
    Dude, u better be careful. My mom-in-law got bit by a tiny spider on her stomach, and she swelled up like a f*ckin water balloon! :jawdrop: She had to get like 2 or 3 shots of anti-venom. no bueno
    :devil:
    bignet

Jyruiz
    Got back from Havi las saturday and found a web on my Bowflex full of baby spiders. I did the same thing you did, I have used it twiced since and have not had any on me.

Miss Perfect
    UGH...my skin is crawling just thinking about it.

Xlration Marine
    Yea thats why I don't watch the Animal Planet shows no mo. Sweeeet greams Wilber. oink oink oink. LMAO.

Havasu1986
    The girl at the market where I buy my beer has been off for 2 weeks because of a spider bite.

bunny 166
    So we are sitting on the couch and I see this little baby spider in front of my laptop screen. I kill it. Then I kill another. Then I feel them crawling on me. Then Jen feels them. She runs around screaming. Then we turn on the lights and these little bastards are pretty much everywhere. So we got the vacuum out and started moving furniture to try to find them since they obviously just hatched. We sucked up a bunch of them but couldn't find the source. Little bastards. I wonder what I am going to dream about tonight.
    I hope you find them all....Brett wanted to keep a daddy-longlegs as a pet a while back, and another neighbor boy said "It's a girl--she's pregnant." We had it in a little ziploc container, and sure as shit, mommy had about a hundred babies in there one morning! It was so gross..we had to "let them go into nature so they could get food", LOL...It was sick....
    Sleep tight! Don't let the bedbugs bite, LMAO........

MRS FLYIN VEE
    were you watching Charletes web..

Phat Matt
    UGH...my skin is crawling just thinking about it.
    Jen just jumped in the shower to make sure there is none hiding in her hair before bed. lol.

BadKachina
    I can't stand spiders. They fukin creep me out.
    The wife and I were camping at Bartlett Lake and she was bitten, in our tent, by a Brown Widow (looks just like the black one but it's brown with a black hour glass). I put the little fuker in a jar, she had to go to the hospital in the middle of the night because her arm hurt so bad. She ended up being sick for two or three days. I ended up throwing the tent and the sleeping bags away, you will never see us camping and sleeping on the ground again.........

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast