Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2005 26' Eliminator Daytona Closed Bow

yopengo
    YA in February....just had a change of heart and decided to go with something a little different. Besides I really wanna buy some more investment property and I think within the next year or so there will be some killer deals out there and I'd like to have some extra $$ handy for that.
    LOVE the boat though and it is a blast to drive. I think this boat will make someone very happy.
    Hell, just go buy a tri-toon like the rest of us. :idea:
    Bump

Ivan Dan
    OK not trying to be a dick or anything but wasn't this boat on the market 6-8 months ago for $74,000.
    Andy
    No actually it wasn't...it was listed for $92,000 when I bought it and the stereo needed some help. So I put about $2000 into the stereo and got it all fixed up. When I looked at it and test drove it originally in January of 2006 he had it listed for $105,000.

Ivan Dan
    Wrong answer son, but thanks for the help. I am just helping him out as he helped me out.
    If you want to talk about the price on a new one, in this thread let me know.
    Andy
    If you are gonna be a smart ass atleast get your facts straight. I watched that F26 you have for sale before I bought my boat so I know what the price was.

Ivan Dan
    They have a 26' in the showroom brandnew you pick the power, now I know how much it is with a 496HO and a 525. Do you want me to post it? I really am not trying to keep Dan from selling his boat......... But if you want to let me know.
    Now I know I'm not a big baller like some of you guys on here but when I called Eliminator in January this year they told me $130k. That was minus quite a few of the upgrades my boat has. I don't know anyone there and I don't get the super duper nut swinger pricing but thats what the average guy would probably pay for it. Look in the trader....there are probably 3-4 26' Daytona's that dealers are asking $110k to $125k for with the same options I have.

Cole Trickle
    No actually it wasn't...it was listed for $92,000 when I bought it and the stereo needed some help. So I put about $2000 into the stereo and got it all fixed up. When I looked at it and test drove it originally in January of 2006 he had it listed for $105,000.
    I guess I wasn't 100% correct
    It was listed for more than I thought....lol

GETSOME
    You can say what you like and I could post different, I won't.
    They are pretty straight, I watch all the boat adds....... not just one
    You don't need to be a big baller, you don't need to know Bob or anyone at Eliminator, you just walk in and work a deal. They are very easy to work with and happy to work deals all day long like anyone else. They qouted a list price off of a price sheet. Gee your realtor and thought they didn't discount. Come on Dan your smarter then that. If you need a hook up at Eliminator let me........
    I don't know what nut swinging would have to do with selling a boat though?
    Great, dealers have boats for sale at a over inflated price, gee what a surprise. I see dealers with used F-26's for more then my new one. What's that mean? It means they won't sell the boat. They do that for several reasons. But we'll save that for another thread.
    It doesn't matter what the price of a new boat cost, it matters what your boat is worth........ good luck with the sale.
    Now if you would like I will delete all of my post in this thread, I don't want to try and block the sale of your boat. Just say the word.
    Andy
    Your comments dont help the sale then keep your mouth closed.
    Your such a nice guy!

EmpirE231
    Your comments dont help the sale then keep your mouth closed.
    Your a di*k and i hope no one ever buys a boat from you!

Damn... this one is off to a good start!!! :idea: definitely a nice boat... and seems to be priced pretty well compared to most other boats on here :idea:

andy01
    You know Dan I really didn't want this to go this far, I've been in sales a long time and have never been one to try and take money out of somebodys hand. I will dump my post here...........
    Good luck with the sale.
    Andy

GETSOME
    You know Dan I really didn't want this to go this far, I've been in sales a long time and have never been one to try and take money out of somebodys hand. I will dump my post here...........
    Good luck with the sale.
    Andy
    Nice post edit... Glad you had a change in heart

OutCole'd
    Great looking boat Dan, good luck with the sale!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast